simongoo

Trader
Dec 31, 2020
Please can someone help me make an EA that uses a custom indicator which is .ex4, the EA uses an arrow indicator that means an indicator that only show arrow for buy and sell so this EA will have a field which I will input the indicator name and it will have a field where I will input the indicator buy buffer number and sell buffer number now this EA does not trade, it does not open any order at all it only closes order so that means trade are taken manually by me so this is what the EA does, e.g if I open a buy trade and a sell arrow appear the EA will close all that buy order automatically no matter how many positions and if it is a sell trade I take and a buy arrow appear the EA will close all that sell order automatically no matter how many positions. now this EA does not uses magic number it only operate base on the chart it is on individually so that means the EA can be on many chart which I can trade different currency pair, the EA only closes the order of the chart that display the opposite arrow against the order, so let say on EURCAD I have a buy trade on and a sell arrow display, the EA will close that buy trade of that EURCAD, so even if I put the EA on many currency pair and trade these currency pairs it only operate on that specific chart so let say I buy in NZDJPY and I buy on EURJPY if a sell arrow display on NZDJPY and don't display on EURJPY it will only close all NZDJPY buy trades and don't touch the EURJPY buy trades. so it will operate individually of a currency pair. Please can anyone help me on this