Universal Indicator EA - Expert Advisor for any indicator

Bsinclair2

Trader
Feb 11, 2020
Awesome EA!!!

Got it work with another indicator but can't get it work with this one and can't figure out why. Attached is the indicator and the set file I am using.

Attachments

• UltimateProScalper.ex4
    35.1 KB · Views: 118
  • UniversalIndicatorEA_w_UltimateProSclaper_1min.set
    501 bytes · Views: 143
  • 👍
Reactions: momo3HC

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com
Version 4.1 released with new updates

• Additional Stop Loss Settings
  1. Use Candle High/Low Price as Stop Loss
  2. Can change Indicator Shift to use for signal
Bug Fixes

Download Latest Version from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d2ocl5qp6EZk6Oy-PEbU6qTPfdLrqCaK
Enjoy
:)

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com
Version 5.1 released with new updates

• Martingale Added. Double Lot Size if Previous Order is Loss. (Optional - False by default)
  1. Lot size is doubled if previous order closed in loss. Lot doubled only if new order is same type. (BUY/SELL)
  • Default Indicator changed to CyberZingFxZigZag Indicator.
Download Latest Version from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d2ocl5qp6EZk6Oy-PEbU6qTPfdLrqCaK
Enjoy

Attachments

• cyberzingfx-zigzag-2018-2019-2yr-H4.png
    cyberzingfx-zigzag-2018-2019-2yr-H4.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 59

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com
New Version 6.1 released - BIG UPGRADE :p

* Support for Additional Indicators

1 ) Option for Additional confirmation of trade using another indicator signal - Additional confirmation of trade
2 ) Option to Set Take profit and Stop loss for trades with different indicator signal.

* Maximum Spread filter added

Enjoy

• 👍
Reactions: roguelinkend and GELINDOP

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com
New Version 9.4 Released (Big Upgrade)

Auto trade Feature Added.
Now EA can trade independently without using any indicator.

So now EA works in 4 Modes
1) With Custom Indicator Signal
2) Manual Buy and Sell
3) Manual Buy/Sell Martingale
4) Autotrade (Martingale)

Download set files from gdrive link for all modes.

Enjoy

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com
I see many of you struggle to find right signal buffers of their custom mt4 indicator.
So I have created a video explaining how to find signal buffers of mt4 custom indicator.
Hope this will help you guys next time when you are trying to find the right buffers.
Watch the tutorial video and let me your comments on it.

• 👍
Reactions: mr best

Afsal

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2017
Dubai
CyberZing.com
Version 9.9 Available (Upgrade in Martingale Orders Tp and Sl)

* Single Take Profit and Stop Loss for all Martingale Orders.
* Now Take Profit and Stop Loss is Adjusted after every new order in martingale modes.
* To consider only tp and sl for closing order, give percentage of profit to 100 in settings

Note : - Set files updated for new version

Enjoy

• 👍
Reactions: samuelmax

blu180

Trader
Sep 1, 2020
Thank you again, but how do you recognize if an indicator has buffers? From what I understand they should be the ones that have a signals like arrows or color change ? Is that right? Alternatively where can I see if it will work in the source code's indicator? And is it possible to add a buffer to any indicators?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
@blu180 To find the indicator's buffers, attach the indicator to a chart, open Data Window (Ctrl+D) and you will see the data buffers just below the Volume. Here is an example:
indicator buffers.png
TDST Resistance, TDST Support, Value 3, Value 4, and Value 5 are indicator buffers. In this indicator, you would need to access buffer number 0 to get TDST Resistance values, buffer number 1 to get TDST Support values, and so on.

• 👍
Reactions: nfatoye22 and Afsal

blu180

Trader
Sep 1, 2020
@Enivid thank you for your reply, but is not always so clear cut, what if there are 4 values 2 for signal and 2 for trend in the same indicator like Matrix VCS? From the chart can be very confusing is there a more precise way to find out from the source code?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
@Enivid thank you for your reply, but is not always so clear cut, what if there are 4 values 2 for signal and 2 for trend in the same indicator like Matrix VCS? From the chart can be very confusing is there a more precise way to find out from the source code?
You can still see all the buffers via the Data Window. Of course, if you have access to the indicator's source code, things become even easier. You just find the calls of SetIndexBuffer() there and see which buffers are assigned which numbers.

• 👍
Reactions: Afsal

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
for example... ... I tried with several indis but I always get " indicator not found"View attachment 16925
On the image, all indicator buffers are visible in the Data Window - there shouldn't be any problem with that. As for the "Indicator not found" error, it has nothing to do with the buffers, it means that the given path to the indicator is wrong.

• 👍
Reactions: Afsal