When did you start trading?

Adam FX

Trader
Oct 30, 2012
I started in 2008. I still feel that I have a lot to learn. In the beginning I traded manually and of course as many I also paid my schoolmoney in FX market. Now I am using EA-s and sometimes I also trade manually :)

ziegler

Trader
Nov 30, 2012
Well, its a long long ago when I started learning forex and then I realize that how much money can I earn from this field and how much money left in this market for me, so to pick that money from forex market I am still in forex market, and will only leave this platform after achieving my goals.

Do you really believe, you will leave this platform and trading? And if it's not a secret, what is your goals, if after achieving them, you think you will finish trading? :eek:

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
Do you really believe, you will leave this platform and trading? And if it's not a secret, what is your goals, if after achieving them, you think you will finish trading? :eek:

Earning money is the goal for me, but its not easy to do that, the rationale behind strict forex and disciplined trading is money management principle application,a lasting successful trading can not be possible without sound money management

alexya

Trader
Dec 22, 2012
I started last year in June.My first broker was iforex.Now I trade with fx iplay and I´m very pleased.Their platform is very simple and they have lower spreads that the other one,sometimes the spread is 0.
But I still can´t give up to iforex,I´ve got so used to it.So right now I´m trading on both platforms :)

Philip

Trader
Jan 8, 2013
I did not start trading but I am very interested in Forex. Now I am gathering all information about Forex trading. When I feel, I have enough knowledge and practice then I will enter in this market.

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
I did not start trading but I am very interested in Forex. Now I am gathering all information about Forex trading. When I feel, I have enough knowledge and practice then I will enter in this market.

start with a demo meantime philip. This is the best way to gather knowledge and appropriate skills and also strategies. You will learn more faster by opening a demo account.
Good luck

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
Keep practicing with demo account until you can minimize the lost. If not, you will lost much in your investment.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese

just like what the guys said, DEMO stick with it, its like playing a game of gowing money. mean while trying reading some books about the forex market, and if you have enough free time, go through online courses such as pipsology (google it) for the basics, do not rush with real money. and best of luck

keith8385

Trader
Feb 16, 2013
I can recommend "powertradecopier". This copier works with no delay and you do not need to keep running Mt4 terminals.
You can copy trades between MT4 accounts from mt4 to JForex (extra module is required) and from MT4 to FIX API ( Currenex, ADS Securities, Marex, MIG Bank, CitiFX)

Expert advisor and forex robot like this:

I can recommend forex robot TFOT. Stable forex robot with 3 years real account proof.

MT4 Indicators

I like bjf Divergence Indicators-
Arrows painted above/below the open bar and not in the past. You can see when actually you can trade. It is never to late! Signals based on closed bars so the arrows above/below open bar never disappear.
bjf wolfe wave indicator looks good too. demo version are available by request.

ethanjohnson

Trader
Feb 18, 2013
I am yet to start my first bid. I am playing a little cautious. Only after acquiring sufficient information, i would start rolling on.....

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
I have started my trading career one year ago, at first I visited to babypips to learn basic knowledge and then find a broker to trade demo. Demo attracted me a lot and I decided to invest $10 for a microaccount. Till now, I have some experience with forex :)

MAYZUS.Neeraj

Active Trader
Mar 18, 2013
Cyprus
I have started my trading career one year ago, at first I visited to babypips to learn basic knowledge and then find a broker to trade demo. Demo attracted me a lot and I decided to invest $10 for a microaccount. Till now, I have some experience with forex :)

DEMO trading is the best trading for any newbie trader since he would not get any loss and the trade is being done under Live market conditions :)

james88

Banned
Mar 11, 2013
I started trading about 6months ago. I paused a bit after my first month because I lost out during the first week of the following month. I actually traded demo for about one month and I thought i was successful. I started trading again after one month where I started making little profit. Today I can say that am a fair trader. As a broker, profiforex has made things a lot easier.