superabdu

Active Trader
Dec 27, 2009
input parametersss....!!!

hi

i live in india
so wht should i input my parameter in local time zone and dest time zone? ?

ntoifx

Active Trader
Apr 12, 2010
I have not been able to figure out how to set the right time in my tzpivots indicator. My MT4 has 9:00 p.m., which seems to be US central time. Do I enter 9, or 0 for GMT. I'm confused. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: Can you help? :) Thanks.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I have not been able to figure out how to set the right time in my tzpivots indicator. My MT4 has 9:00 p.m., which seems to be US central time. Do I enter 9, or 0 for GMT. I'm confused. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: Can you help? :) Thanks.
You need to enter your MT4 server's difference with GMT in LocalTimeZone parameter. So, if your server is in CTZ then you should enter -6 or -5 (if daylight saving time is on). In DestTimeZone you need to enter your own timezone's difference with GMT. For example, if you are in ETZ enter -5 or -4 (if daylight saving time is on). This way you'll see the daily pivot points calculated with respect to your zone independently on the timezone of the MT4 server.

M

mjackson

Can we have this indicator upgraded so we have also weekly and monthly pivots. this is very good indicator. thanks to anyone who wants to put an effort to upgrade this indicator...

Last edited by a moderator:

Asimuz

Trader
Jul 4, 2012
Hi, I have used TZ-Pivots for a while in MT4 and find it excellent!

I just changed to MT5 and started to use TZ-Pivot there as well.

It is still great, but I have a problem with the vertical Today & Yesterday lines on JPY-pairs! For some reasons the lines does not appear at all!?

As a feature request, I am also interested to have Weekly and Monthly pivots lines if possible in future releases.

Another feature request is to have Yesterday High/Low & Today High/Low marked on the chart in the MT5 version. I have not found any MT5 indicator with Daily High/Low lines.

Thanks for a great indicator, I look forward for future releases.

Asimuz

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
There was a color issue in MT5. I've corrected it and added input parameters for vertical line and text colors, so you will be able to adjust them according to your chart's color scheme. Please re-download the MT5 version.

Asimuz

Trader
Jul 4, 2012
Sorry to say but it still does not work on GBPJPY for me. I have tried to change the background color as well as the line color, still no vertical lines for Today & Yesterday!?

I have Win7 Enterprise, can that be an issue?

Another request, it it possible to add Daily high and Daily low horizontal line to the indicator?

Thx for your support!

/Asimuz

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Are you sure that you have copied the latest version to the place where your indicators are? Under Win7, the indicators are stored at some really crazy places.

Sorry, I am not adding new features to it since it was not developed by me. I only try to fix existing bugs as they are reported. You may try adding those lines yourself and I will do my best to guide you.

Asimuz

Trader
Jul 4, 2012
Hi,

Yes, I have my MT5 directory at C:/ and as I mentioned before, your correction fixed EURJPY but not GBPJPY.

I also started with a fresh copy of MT5 from another broker with the same end result.

I will try another computer as well when the market opens for next week.

/Asimuz

Bokkie

Trader
Mar 15, 2013
Discuss TzPivots indicator (daily pivot points) in this thread. You can ask any questions about this indicator here.

Hi, I've downloaded the indicator into MT Editor and clicked 'Compile', but it seems to get stuck there, and the compiling never completes. What can I do?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi, I've downloaded the indicator into MT Editor and clicked 'Compile', but it seems to get stuck there, and the compiling never completes. What can I do?
What version did you try? The one for MT4 or the one for MT5? Though they both compile in under 1 second here. Do you get any error messages or something?