Trading Session Time Indicator

trade3925

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2018
This will be added in the future. I don't have any release date, but probably in the summer.
Awesome! No rush at all. I just wanted to know where you were at with this.

Thank you for adding this in and thank you for letting me know.

trade3925

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2018
I've been using it for the last few days and it works solid on MT4 and MT5. Thanks again for adding the candlestick feature.

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid

aBillvn

Trader
Sep 15, 2023
Thank you Enivid and Team for creating a very useful indicator!

Currently, version 1.01 has some errors and hope to receive fixes from you!
- Error of not coloring the candlestick beard area (as in attached image 1)
- Error of not automatically drawing new areas when candles run in realtime (Figure 1)
- Display error when switching frames, have to press several times to return to normal (Attachment 2)

Thank you very much Enivid and Team! <3 <3
Picture 1.jpgPicture 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • ℹ️
Reactions: Enivid

mwfx

Sep 25, 2023
hi can you create an option so that the v lines are drawn for a specific time period ie 60 minute candle and it prints behind x nr of periods and forward x nr of periods. I use a v line each 60 minute interval to identify visually a 60 min swing low on the 5 and 1 min chart heres an example on TV https://www.tradingview.com/x/NXgiI8oN/

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
hi can you create an option so that the v lines are drawn for a specific time period ie 60 minute candle and it prints behind x nr of periods and forward x nr of periods. I use a v line each 60 minute interval to identify visually a 60 min swing low on the 5 and 1 min chart heres an example on TV https://www.tradingview.com/x/NXgiI8oN/
You can add 12 instances of the Trading Session Time Indicator (set time ranges to 0-3, 2-4, 5-7, 6-8, and so on) to get that effect.

• 👍
Reactions: aBillvn

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
Dear Enivid. I saw an Indicator that allows sessions like this. which is being perfect.
2024-01-18_17h50_41.png

And the settings on this indicator
2024-01-18_17h51_06.png

Could you please make a Sessions indicator separate like this. The days of the week and trading sessions are different.

Kind regards

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
The existing Trading Sessions Time indicator can do similar to that.
I don't know How to do it?. It shows only the days. There is no option like sessions high, low,start,end lines,

Besides, why make a totally similar indicator when that one already exists?
This indicator have some bugs. If we set 1 hr the old sessions disappear. Only the future sessions shows. And the older sessions goes grayed out. The developer didn't share the code. If he share the code we can try to bend as we like to.

BR

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I don't know How to do it?. It shows only the days.
The idea is that you enter the start and end time for one session per indicator instance. So, if you trade Tokyo and London, you add two indicators to the chart, setting their respective start/end times and enabling the respective days (for example, you want to trade Tokyo every day except Monday and London - every day except Friday).
There is no option like sessions high, low,start,end lines,
If you set both start and end time for the session, it will draw a rectangle around.

I recommend checking out the indicator's description page - there are some examples of how it can display the sessions.

• ℹ️
Reactions: EnrichWave