Daily Percentage Change

Maverick

Master Trader
Apr 3, 2014
Bournemouth UK
I was in the right place at the right time to catch this SS

GBPAUD.png
At first I thought it was zeroed around the Pivot Point - Just a slightly different PP to mine - H'mmm

Then when I checked the details "calculates the change of currency rate related to the previous daily close"

Excuse me but the above price is no where near yesterdays close

My broker is + 2hrs which is what I set the input to

Image taken 01.15 chart time 23.15 BST (GMT +1)

orelmely

Trader
Apr 7, 2020
hello can someone help me to add yearly percent ?

i have it more or less , but i am not a code dev , so just copied and now i am lost with the math

this the mt5 version , just i need to put the correct mat , and fixed the arrow ,,, thanks

1586268871008.png

Attachments

• DailyPercentageChange2.mq5
    19.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:

LGerard

Jun 8, 2021
Hello, can someone please create a %change dashboard (like the RSI dashboard) using ALL the pairs on the Watchlist for each timeframe: daily (H1), weekly(H4), monthly (D1), and yearly (W1/MN) charts. So we can see the %change for each financial instrument on the Watchlist for each timeframe at a glance. For example, with such a dashboard we can see that EURUSD or Synthetic Indices like Boom 500 has moved -2% on the H1 chart, - 4% on the H4 chart, - 6% on the daily chart and - 15% on the W1/MN chart at a glance...

I'm not a programmer so I don't know what to do. But it would be of great help. Thanks...