Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Trust you are having a good day sir, thanks for the update on the tdi from day one, we traders are eternally grateful, I would love to suggest if the tdi could have 1 additional alert and that is when. Tdi price line crosses market base line MBL {green line crossing the yellow line]
I'll consider adding such an alert option in the future release.

abari999

May 7, 2021
Hi. Does anyone knows how to add timeframe settings to the TDI indicator? I would like to have 3 instances of the TDI on one chart, 1 for current TF, 2 for higher TFs.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi. Does anyone knows how to add timeframe settings to the TDI indicator? I would like to have 3 instances of the TDI on one chart, 1 for current TF, 2 for higher TFs.
That would require significant code modifications to make it work with a given timeframe data while displaying the results on another timeframe.

abari999

May 7, 2021
That would require significant code modifications to make it work with a given timeframe data while displaying the results on another timeframe.
Is it something you consider adding? If not, do you think you can PM me with a quote for this job?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Is it something you consider adding? If not, do you think you can PM me with a quote for this job?
Maybe yes, maybe not. I am not sure yet that this is worth adding.
We don't code for money, but you can see our recommendations for hiring people to code stuff for MetaTrader.
Also, did you try googling TDI MTF? There are lots of results. Perhaps, someone already created such an indicator like the one you are looking for.

LeverageGuy

Trader
May 29, 2021
Hello sir,

Am new here. I would like to know if it is possible to install TDI indicator on trading view or any forex backtesting software?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Am new here. I would like to know if it is possible to install TDI indicator on trading view or any forex backtesting software?
I am not aware of a version for TradingView, but TDI from our website is available for MT4, MT5, and cTrader - all three include backtesting in their framework.

Tinashe

Dec 14, 2021
Thank you so much for the response. Unfortunately am not techsavy. What do you mean by that?

I just downloaded what is on the site and got mq5file. If you are able to email me the ex5 i will be extremely grateful

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com

Tinashe

Dec 14, 2021
thank you so much. it worked. i didnt know this compiling
Post automatically merged:

Do you have the PIN BAR Detector Indicator

Dec 14, 2018
Good evening Admin and I always appreciate your efforts all the time, especially helping the young, struggling and promising traders all over the world so to say, (I believe traders all over the world are beneficiary). I appreciate you sir.
Sir, there is something I wished it could be done in addition to the TDI MT5 indicator to further its performances. I wished, if possible that whenever there is a crossover of the Green line and the Red line, let there be UP Arrow (Arrow code=225)/Down Arrow (Arrow code=226), also, this up/down arrows be showing or displaying on the chart window and at the "opening" of the concerned candle. (Arrows showing at the opening of the candle strategy is first noticed and still enjoying it with MQLTA mt5 RSI with alert, it's a great indicator. I must confess and appreciate your efforts on this indicator. Sir, whenever you are less busy, help us do this as well. More power to you sir. You are the best.
Thanks a million times sir.

DDm

Trader
Mar 31, 2022
Hello, I intend to build EA with your indicator on mql5. Is there any example? If no, what format is for function iCustom?

DDm

Trader
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks, and how can I get green, red and base meaninds for current and previos bars? Sorry:)