Jajaofopobo

Trader
Sep 6, 2021
does anyone know how to make the hook arrows display on the charts. It only alerts the last arrow. but i want it to display like the last 3000 for backtesting.

AlexOZ

Trader
Apr 22, 2023
I'm curious is anyone using TDI to trade. I'm a bit of a sucker for all-in-indicators like at TDI and Ichimoku. To be honest my expectations aren't high :)

Dec 14, 2018
Did you try running it in Strategy Tester?
Thank you Admin Sir,
I love the TDI indicator so much for its outstanding work, can you please update some of its settings like making the TDI crossing arrows shown on the main chart just like the attached image below (RSI Price (Green) Line and Trade Signal (Red) Line)?
Thanks, sir, for helping us learn to make our way in trading.

Attachments

• Arrow Colour options.png
    Arrow Colour options.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 5
  • TDI Arrow crossing.png
    TDI Arrow crossing.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 8
  • TDI Arrow parameters.png
    TDI Arrow parameters.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

blott

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Hi,
I notice that, on the Colours tab, when I change the yellow line to dark orange and save parameters into MT4 Presets, the colour change is not saved, because if I then load the new settings into TDI on another pair, the original yellow line is still there.
Can that be corrected please?

Thanks,

Mike

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi,
I notice that, on the Colours tab, when I change the yellow line to dark orange and save parameters into MT4 Presets, the colour change is not saved, because if I then load the new settings into TDI on another pair, the original yellow line is still there.
Can that be corrected please?

Thanks,

Mike
The colors aren't saved to presets, because they aren't input parameters. They are indicator color/style values. I think they are saved when you save a chart template though.

blott

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
The colors aren't saved to presets, because they aren't input parameters. They are indicator color/style values. I think they are saved when you save a chart template though.
Ok, thanks. Yes, they are saved when I save the template. Does that apply to all MT4 indicators?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Ok, thanks. Yes, they are saved when I save the template. Does that apply to all MT4 indicators?
Yes, to all those that have their colors changed via the Colors tab.
If you want a permanent change without a template, you can always edit those colors in the indicator's source code and recompile.

blott

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Yes, to all those that have their colors changed via the Colors tab.
If you want a permanent change without a template, you can always edit those colors in the indicator's source code and recompile.
I'm not a programmer and it's something I can live with. Thanks again for your advice.

Ekunmeran

Trader
Mar 25, 2024
Thanks for your bright idea about the TDI. I would like to suggest something. Probably an additional alert. When the green line crosses the red line, is it possible to program it that the green and red crosses upward for buy, when they are both above the yellow line, and also green line crossing the red line downward for sell, while both are below the yellow line. This is to help identify the trends direction. Thank you