Tool to create forex EAs without any programming

eacreator

Active Trader
Mar 3, 2009
www.eacreator.com
Hi all,

we are creating web application for traders with which You will be able to create Expert Advisors with risk and money management without programming.

We do not believe in people selling systems - why to sell a profitable system when if it by itself makes You money?

Traders should automate their own strategies. That is the only way to know the drawbacks of the system and improve it when noticed.

Programming EAs can be very complicated when trying to create really dynamic system (forex market is very dynamic - systems with same set of rules eventually fail).

That is why we are creating tool to make forex EA creation process easier and faster. We will not only use it ourselves, but it will also be available to public. It will be finished and launched soon. EAs will be created by selecting options from fields, lists and so on. There will be tutorials for this tool. We are trying to simplify EA creation process without loosing flexiblity and functionality.

Everyone is welcome to discuss needed functionality and suggest Your thoughts about it.

Good luck trading,
EA Creator team

endodont

Active Trader
Apr 3, 2009
Averaging and more

Hi
I have visited your web site and read the ideas posted there.
Please consider the next 3 ideas:
1. Averaging of a position ; such functionality has the EA "Dealers lot managemet manual.ex4"
2. More than one indicator to open a position - I mean that more than one indicator has to meet a certain criteria to open a position - the same should be applied for closing a position;
3. Trailing stop by an indicator.

With best regards
Endodont

eacreator

Active Trader
Mar 3, 2009
www.eacreator.com
1. Can You explain more "Averaging of a position"? I have never used EA "Dealers lot managemet manual.ex4".
2. This feature will definitely be with more advanced features to manage signals.
3. We will develop this functionality also.

Thank You for the suggestions.

May 19, 2009
When is your site fully functional?? Looks like a beta prioject still?

Up till today, I still can't program my trading thoughts into EA ...I am a programmer myself but I still can't get it done...

eacreator

Active Trader
Mar 3, 2009
www.eacreator.com
We wanted to release a quality product, so it took some more time to develop. Beta version is launched now and available worldwide.

There are question marks like this [?] near every field or functionality in this tool so it would be easier to understand how it works.

You can ask any questions related to this tool, I will be happy to answer it here. Your opinions will help improving this tool.

eacreator

Active Trader
Mar 3, 2009
www.eacreator.com
Your opinion would help us to improve this tool. If you have several minutes please answer several questions here. It will help to make this tool and web site even more useful for you and other forex traders. Thank you.

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
I love the idea behind this. I will be checking out the site very soon and reporting back here. Thanks a bunch!

t1c

Active Trader
Oct 17, 2009
Forex EA Generator version 2.0

Forex EA Generator version 2.0 available. Create your EA. No programming required for most setups.

http://www.forexgenerator.com

screen3.jpg