AlgoTrading Is Easy: Create Robot Without Coding Skills!

Leonid Altman

Trader
Jun 16, 2017
Welcome, my name is Leonid Altman I'm a chief developer in prop trading and market software developing firm. To be honest, I'm not a professional trading teacher, I'm a professional trader. Any professional teacher can teach you how to trade, I'm gonna teach you how to get profit from trading.

Since 2010 I've been creating automated trading systems using different platforms and programming languages. Over time, I realized that every time I start to research some financial instrument and try to create a trading strategy for it, I come to several price patterns. I tried to generalize all the patterns of price movement that I know and came to the conclusion that there are not so many cases of price behavior occurs in the market.

After that, I decided to create a kind of universal tool that allows building a strategy for any market phase and any financial instrument. A tool that would save me from the routine work of writing the same code, every time I start creating a strategy.

As a result, I've created Price Explorer, an easy-to-use but surprisingly powerful constructor, which allows anyone, who decided to take the path of a system trader, to start exploring the market and creating profitable trading strategies without plunging into the jungle of programming languages.

What types of strategies can we create with Price Explorer?
  • Scalping, Short-term or Long-term strategies.
  • Strategies based or using some patterns related to the day of a week, time of a day.
  • Strategies, based on price level breakouts.
  • Strategies, based on measuring price movements.
  • Strategies, based on price ranges breakouts.
  • Strategies, based on momentum breakouts.
  • Strategies, based on bounces off the price levels.
  • Strategies, based on bounces off the price ranges boundaries.
  • Strategies, based on mean-reversion model.
  • And a Lot More!
All students will get Price Explorer absolutely for free!

But this course is not only about Price Explorer, it's kind of complete guide to algorithmic trading. You will learn how to transform a trading idea into a tested, verified and profitable trading strategy. The zest of this course is that I will teach you, using my own profitable trading strategies as an example. After the course, you can immediately start creating your diversified portfolio of trading strategies using Price Explorer.

Why am I so sure that you will be able to do this? Because, I will not just give you a method and a tool, I will tell you how to search new profitable opportunities and where to search them. You will get a full understanding of possible market situations and how to use them.

In fact, this course is a mixture of theoretical digest and tons of valuable practical advice, gained by backbreaking labor!

I'm so excited to get this opportunity to give you my seven-year experience of systematic trading in one course! Start your algorithmic trader career right now!