The5ers - Funding Forex Traders & Growth Program

The5ers

Trader
Dec 7, 2020
Richard Explains the benefits of managing The5ers funded account vs. a personal account.

The5ers

Trader
Dec 7, 2020
In this video, we'll do a live demonstration of the "scale in" technique.

A trade management technique to slowly get into positions in better valid entry points.

The5ers

Trader
Dec 7, 2020
What The5ers higher funded traders have in common and how they manage their accounts.

The5ers

Trader
Dec 7, 2020

Weekly trade idea on GBP/USD.​

Week: 27-31.12.2021​

No Key Event.​

There is no news expected this week as we are between the week of Christmas and new year's. This is when we usually will find a large drop in volatility as everyone takes a step away from the charts to spend time with their families. However, looking at the current state of the UK and how it is currently going about handling its covid outbreak, more restrictions may come into play which will further push the GBP to the downside.

At this current time, we expect a continuation of the actual trend.

Key Levels:​

• Resistance 1.3500, 1.3600
  • Support 1.3370, 1.3200

Trend GBP/USD​

Bearish

Price has completed a slow turnover at the highs around 1.42 and is now pushing towards the 1.20's. A test of the next resistance is very likely. If that level holds, we should see a drop all the way to 1.32.

Call to Action/Trade Idea​

We will look for any opportunity to join the bearish trend. If we find that the price can't break the current resistance of 1.34, await confirmation, then trade to the downside.

The5ers

Trader
Dec 7, 2020

Weekly trade idea on EUR/USD.​

Week: 02-07.01.2022​

Unemployment Rate.​

USD has its biggest news release on Friday this week, with the Unemployment rate being announced. Over the past year, we have seen a steady trend of a decreasing rate as everyone gets back to normal life post lockdowns. I expect this trend to continue. We are currently sitting at an unemployment rate of 4.1%, which matches the rate back in 2017. I believe it will manage to get back into mid 3% this year.

At this current time, the weekly trend is bearish, and I expect it to continue.

• Resistance 1.1400, 1.1500
  • Support 1.1250, 1.1200

Trend GBP/USD​

Bearish

Price is currently in a consolidation awaiting volatility to form a breakout. The unemployment rate volume will be that breakout.

We will look for any opportunity to join the bearish trend. If we see a strong move to the downside from the unemployment rate, our target will be around 1.1200.

image (58)

The5ers

Trader
Dec 7, 2020
Weekly trade idea on XAG/USD.

Week: 10-14.01.2022

CPI/PPI/Retail Sales.

There are a few volatility events being released this week for the USD, which we will need to keep an eye on. My overall bias is a bullish one for the USD, as I believe in current times it is going to show its strength coming out of the pandemic. While all the releases are lagging macro indicators, they will still bring strong movement into the market and need to be accounted for.

Consumer Price Index, while the past 3 months has proven good results for the USDs CPI, the recent forecast predictions are a sign that they are predicting it to slow. The forecast produced is half of Decembers release figures. I do believe the actual will be greater than the forecast; however, having such a drop in confidence is a worrying factor to macro traders.

Producer Price Index, Unlike the CPI, I sit in a more confident position in assuming that the PPI can increase the bullish strength in the USD.

Retail SalesJanuary isn’t usually a great time for retail sales as everyone calms down after the holiday period. However, a low ball forecast of 0.0% could make for catching people into thinking the sales are bullish.

At this current time, I expect a continuation of the actual trend, which is bearish on Silver.

Key Levels:

• Resistance 23.50
  • Support 21.50, 19.50
Trend XAG/USD
Bearish

Price has sat in a channel since July 2020 and is not testing the demand for the product. After testing this level many times over the past 8 months, I can see the demand drying up as the USD gets stronger. We have a free $2 worth of movement where no supply or demand zones have sat for years if we manage to break this 21.50 zone.

Call to Action/Trade Idea

We will look for any opportunity to join the bearish trend. If we find that the price can’t break the current support of 21.50, await confirmation, then trade to the 19.50.

image (60)

The5ers

Trader
Dec 7, 2020

Weekly trade idea on USD/JPY.​

Week: 17-21.01.2022​

Bank of Japan Outlook.​

The BOJ outlook report is one of the strongest movers of the JPY we have seen in recent years. While the report is tentative, we do know that it will be released on Tuesday. Keep your eye on this report as it has the power to change trend direction.

At this current time, the daily trend is bullish and I expect it to continue.

• Resistance 115.600
  • Support 113.500

Trend USD/JPY:​

Bullish

Price has just completed a strong pullback before either a continuation or a change in trend direction.

We will look for any opportunity to join the bearish trend with a good RR moving up into the drawn supply zone. Keep your eye on the BOJ report as it can change this analysis drastically.

image (61).png

www.the5ers.com