Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Please try the attached version. Also, keep in mind that all buffer values are written to index 0. It doesn't store the entire timeseries - only the current S&R values.

Attachments

• MQLTA MT5 Support Resistance Lines.mq5
    21.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 👍
Reactions: zx2000zx1

NicoG

Dec 28, 2021
Also When I add "recent candles to ignore" in the setting, even with the value of 1, the indicator don't work anymore. (no support, resistance level found). Any ideas?

thanks for your time

orbaez

Trader
Jan 28, 2023
Hello. Im having some issues to use it in a EA. I am not able to retrieve any data from the buffers. I already know which one is related to another and also I using the Index zero (0). I can see that no any info is available in the DAta Panel (Ctrl + D). Any help is so appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello. Im having some issues to use it in a EA. I am not able to retrieve any data from the buffers. I already know which one is related to another and also I using the Index zero (0). I can see that no any info is available in the DAta Panel (Ctrl + D). Any help is so appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Not sure why you don't see any values at the zero index. Here is what the Data Window shows at the latest bar in my platform:
Screenshot 2023-01-28 102216.png
By the way, are you trying to use it in MT4 or in MT5?

teikee

Feb 5, 2023
Will the zone colour changed automatically after breakout?

Example, if support zone in blue colour, when price break through support zone and support zone now act as resistance zone, will blue colour change to resistance zone colour itself?

teikee

Feb 5, 2023
I have an EA that can open an order when the price is closed within a rectangle object (support or resistance area) which I have drawn on chart.

But the EA is not working with the support and resistance zone of this indicator. As I know, the zone is actually a rectangle object, right?

Any idea how can I go about it so the EA can work with this indicator?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I have an EA that can open an order when the price is closed within a rectangle object (support or resistance area) which I have drawn on chart.

But the EA is not working with the support and resistance zone of this indicator. As I know, the zone is actually a rectangle object, right?

Any idea how can I go about it so the EA can work with this indicator?
Yes, they are rectangles. How do you let your EA know which rectangle to use? Is there an input parameter for the name or something?
The names for the S/R zone rectangles is set as IndicatorName + "-HLINE-Z-" + LineNumber, where IndicatorName is the input parameter of the indicator and LineNumber is generated from the S/R level's price (e.g., if it's on 1.06425, the LineNumber will be equal 106425).