lucade9

Trader
Oct 9, 2023
Hello,
it seems that there are differences between the Live chart and the Visual mode of the indicator if the smoothing of moving average is applied "ASI TOT MA". No problem instead with "ASI TOT".

(same input used in Live mode and Visual made with real ticks)

Can you check why there is this difference?
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-09 174659.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-10-09 174659.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 4

hall9000

Trader
Nov 23, 2023
hello,based on this screen you think there is a way to " copy" the value of the strenght on the right?
about AUDUSD
We have 17 strenght and the indicators are setted this way:

Timeframe M5

Blue Moving Average Period 5 , shift -1 , smoothed,applied to open price.
Red Moving Average Period 11, shift 0, smoothed applied at close price.
BIG moving average Period 260 , Shift 0 , Exponential applied at close price.
RSI Period 14 applied at close price
Stochastic Period K 5,Period D NULL, Slow 1 , Price LOW/HIGH method simple.
Bollinger Bands Period 20, shift 0 , Deviation 2 Applied at close price.

I'm struggling like hell to get this,could someone please help?AUDUSD.jpg

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
hello,based on this screen you think there is a way to " copy" the value of the strenght on the right?
about AUDUSD
We have 17 strenght and the indicators are setted this way:

Timeframe M5

Blue Moving Average Period 5 , shift -1 , smoothed,applied to open price.
Red Moving Average Period 11, shift 0, smoothed applied at close price.
BIG moving average Period 260 , Shift 0 , Exponential applied at close price.
RSI Period 14 applied at close price
Stochastic Period K 5,Period D NULL, Slow 1 , Price LOW/HIGH method simple.
Bollinger Bands Period 20, shift 0 , Deviation 2 Applied at close price.

I'm struggling like hell to get this,could someone please help?View attachment 26152
Sorry, but I have no idea what you are asking about. It looks like TradingView. Do you need help with some TV indicator?

hall9000

Trader
Nov 23, 2023
Sorry, but I have no idea what you are asking about. It looks like TradingView. Do you need help with some TV indicator?
i was wondering if you think is there a way to "calculate" the strenght value as indicated from this software.
On the right as you see the strenght is 17.
You think is there a way to get that value somehow?
I'm tring to figureit out i'm using your MQLTA mt4 currency strenght meter but i'm not even close to undertsand how to "calibrate it"
maybe you have some idea?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
i was wondering if you think is there a way to "calculate" the strenght value as indicated from this software.
On the right as you see the strenght is 17.
You think is there a way to get that value somehow?
I'm tring to figureit out i'm using your MQLTA mt4 currency strenght meter but i'm not even close to undertsand how to "calibrate it"
I have no idea what is depicted on your screenshot.
I also have no idea how you intend to calibrate the Currency Strength Lines indicator.
maybe you have some idea?
Not at all.

RauHer

Trader
Jan 21, 2023
The indicator buffers for the 8 currencies are not in the updated version. I tried to build with EABuilder and they disappeared. It's still a very useful indicator but without buffers I can't do much with it.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
The indicator buffers for the 8 currencies are not in the updated version. I tried to build with EABuilder and they disappeared. It's still a very useful indicator but without buffers I can't do much with it.
This indicator wouldn't be able to display anything without indicator buffers. They are certainly there.

RauHer

Trader
Jan 21, 2023
Sorry, I meant they aren’t showing up as buffers to be used to populate other indicators. They used to do that on builder but the new version does not. Normally the currencies are listed as indicator buffers and their relationships can be used to create trading rules.

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Sorry, I meant they aren’t showing up as buffers to be used to populate other indicators. They used to do that on builder but the new version does not.
Not sure what you are talking about, but these buffers can definitely be read by other indicators or EAs:
currency-strength-lines-buffers.png

• 👍
Reactions: RauHer

RauHer

Trader
Jan 21, 2023
On the platform there isn’t a problem. I just don’t see the same options when I upload it to eabuilder. Com

RauHer

Trader
Jan 21, 2023
They didn't change anything on their side. Do you still have the older file? I could just use that one. It used to work.