Round Levels

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi,

I humbly request anyone here to add price tags at the right of the chart as shown in the image below. It would also be good to add an option to adjust the distance of price labels to the end of the chart so that it's not too close to the candlesticks.

Thank you!

View attachment 26134
What would be the point of that if the same labels are already displayed on the price scale?

Mon

Trader
Nov 22, 2023
What would be the point of that if the same labels are already displayed on the price scale?

Adding the price tags will be useful especially if I choose to set the LinesAsBackground as true, the prices of these round numbers are still visible on the chart.

Mon

Trader
Nov 22, 2023
Helloo everyone! Is it possible to highlight the zones alternatively just like in the attached photo?

Attachments

• roundnumbers.png
    roundnumbers.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 4

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Helloo everyone! Is it possible to highlight the zones alternatively just like in the attached photo?
If you want to have alternate colors for resistances and alternate colors for supports, you can just load two instances of the Round Levels indicator, setting the distance to a double value and assigning different colors to them.

Mon

Trader
Nov 22, 2023
If you want to have alternate colors for resistances and alternate colors for supports, you can just load two instances of the Round Levels indicator, setting the distance to a double value and assigning different colors to them.
I'll try this one. Thanks for the suggestion!