Round Levels

Jakey88

Trader
Sep 6, 2022
@Envivid
Hello there,

I have been searching the web for weeks looking for the sweetspots indicator (originally mt4) for mt5 . I found some options for mt5 and currently use 3 separate indicators
, one for 00s , one for 50 levels and another for the 25 and 75 levels.
The problem with this is that it glitches a lot, it wont save as a consistent template , One of the lines will vanish every time i change time frames. Ive tried different combinations for the levels with the indicators and nothing helps.
I found Your Round Number indicator Yesterday and managed to set it up perfectly for 100 pip lines , but it will only work one time on a chart , it glitched from one line position to the other when i added it more than once.
Is it possible to adapt this indicator to have options for 3 levels? for example ,
line for 100 pips
line for 50 pips
line for 25,75 pip
With width and style options. Can there be an option to put the lines in the background?
Or is it possible for it to be added multiple times to a chart?
Can there be an option to put the lines in the background?
I hope this makes sense.
Thank You Jacka

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
@Envivid
Hello there,

I have been searching the web for weeks looking for the sweetspots indicator (originally mt4) for mt5 . I found some options for mt5 and currently use 3 separate indicators
, one for 00s , one for 50 levels and another for the 25 and 75 levels.
The problem with this is that it glitches a lot, it wont save as a consistent template , One of the lines will vanish every time i change time frames. Ive tried different combinations for the levels with the indicators and nothing helps.
I found Your Round Number indicator Yesterday and managed to set it up perfectly for 100 pip lines , but it will only work one time on a chart , it glitched from one line position to the other when i added it more than once.
Is it possible to adapt this indicator to have options for 3 levels? for example ,
line for 100 pips
line for 50 pips
line for 25,75 pip
With width and style options. Can there be an option to put the lines in the background?
Or is it possible for it to be added multiple times to a chart?
Can there be an option to put the lines in the background?
I hope this makes sense.
Thank You Jacka
You can add as many instances of the Round Levels indicator on one chart as you want - just make sure you are setting different ObjectPrefix parameter each time.

Lines/zones are drawn as background by default.

Jakey88

Trader
Sep 6, 2022
You can add as many instances of the Round Levels indicator on one chart as you want - just make sure you are setting different ObjectPrefix parameter each time.

Lines/zones are drawn as background by default.
Hi , Ok thats brilliant i changed ObjectPrefix and it works perfectly and smoothly between switching time frames. Thank you very much . I will attach a link of a screen shot , the lines are in front of the candles still. Can you advise please ?​
thanks you.​

• 👍
Reactions: Enivid

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi , Ok thats brilliant i changed ObjectPrefix and it works perfectly and smoothly between switching time frames. Thank you very much . I will attach a link of a screen shot , the lines are in front of the candles still. Can you advise please ?​
thanks you.​
Yeah, it looks like the lines are generated not as background, the zones are. I will fix this in the next version of the indicator. Meanwhile you can try fixing it for yourself by copying this line of code to the DrawLine function too:
MQL5:
ObjectSetInteger(0, name, OBJPROP_BACK, true);

• 👍
Reactions: Jakey88

Jakey88

Trader
Sep 6, 2022
Yeah, it looks like the lines are generated not as background, the zones are. I will fix this in the next version of the indicator. Meanwhile you can try fixing it for yourself by copying this line of code to the DrawLine function too:
MQL5:
I have tried to add it and pressed compile but it comes up with warnings . Then when i drag it onto a chart nothing happens. Can you give any further guidance please ? i really have no idea what to do. How much would you charge to fix this ? Im very greatful for your help.
MQL5:
ObjectSetInteger(0, name, OBJPROP_BACK, true);[/CO
[/QUOTE]

Jakey88

Trader
Sep 6, 2022
MQL5:
OH WOW ! i just added it ands its worked ! Thank you so much you legend of a human. Weeks i have been searching lol. Cheers

• 👍

Jakey88

Trader
Sep 6, 2022
Version 1.02 of the Round Levels indicator released. It now implements the suggestion by @Jakey88.
Hi Enivid ,
Im trying to have the number levels only visible on the 1m and 5m but every time i de select the other time frames the Mt5 platform just freezes and i have close amd open again. Ive tried 4 times and every time it freezes.

Attachments

• level.PNG
    level.PNG
    74.2 KB · Views: 6

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Im trying to have the number levels only visible on the 1m and 5m but every time i de select the other time frames the Mt5 platform just freezes and i have close amd open again. Ive tried 4 times and every time it freezes.
I cannot reproduce the issue. Do you still get it if you just have only one RoundLevels indicator on your chart?

Jakey88

Trader
Sep 6, 2022
I cannot reproduce the issue. Do you still get it if you just have only one RoundLevels indicator on your chart?
Yes it only happens when I put the indicator on more than once. I just tried it and the second indicator was flickering and showing on the 15m after de selecting.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Yes it only happens when I put the indicator on more than once. I just tried it and the second indicator was flickering and showing on the 15m after de selecting.
Do you change the ObjectPrefix input when you attach the second indicator. It works fine for me when I attach two instances of RoundLevels.

Jakey88

Trader
Sep 6, 2022
Do you change the ObjectPrefix input when you attach the second indicator. It works fine for me when I attach two instances of RoundLevels.
Yes its still happening . Im going to try again now with no other indicators on the chart

Jakey88

Trader
Sep 6, 2022
ive just put it on a naked chart and for some reason the lines are visible over the candles with the price tag on the right side. Its done this a few times today but most of the time it corrects itself and the lines change to behind.

Attachments

• e1.PNG
    e1.PNG
    23.6 KB · Views: 6

Jajaofopobo

Trader
Sep 6, 2021
Thanks for the indicator, Could you add an alert to it for when price enters zone, and also include a waiting period before triggering another alert?

• ℹ️

Mon

Trader
Nov 22, 2023
Hi,

I humbly request anyone here to add price tags at the right of the chart as shown in the image below. It would also be good to add an option to adjust the distance of price labels to the end of the chart so that it's not too close to the candlesticks.

Thank you!

1700628372428.png