Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
What I mean is, The indicator can display Stop Out, Free Margin and Margin Call lines on the chart. You can also set your own line at the custom level.
Displaying these lines on the chart is especially useful for people who trade with high leverage or go all-in, where the risk is very high.
You can adjust the line color, style, thickness and visibility (for each one separately). The last parameter that can be changed is the refresh interval.
If you have open orders on several stocks, the line levels will change dynamically.
That looks interesting, but could be rather misleading when there are trades in more than one symbol. Also, how would the Free Margin level be displayed like that? I don't think it's possible. Stop-Out and Margin Call - yes, but not Free Margin.

siteid

Nov 19, 2023
That looks interesting, but could be rather misleading when there are trades in more than one symbol. Also, how would the Free Margin level be displayed like that? I don't think it's possible. Stop-Out and Margin Call - yes, but not Free Margin.
Sorry, maybe what I said was not very clear.

What I mean is, only consider the situation of a single variety and multiple orders.

Because people often need to know what the average price is for multiple orders in order to plan their account's funding arrangements

nammen97

Trader
Jan 14, 2024
I think your indicator is very good but has one drawback: it flashes too much on the screen. Looking at it is very easy on the eyes and a bit uncomfortable. Is it possible to minimize the refresh of this indicator?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I think your indicator is very good but has one drawback: it flashes too much on the screen. Looking at it is very easy on the eyes and a bit uncomfortable. Is it possible to minimize the refresh of this indicator?
Are you using it in MT4 or MT5? Windows or macOS?

• 👍
Reactions: nammen97