IvanLones

Sep 12, 2022
I think I wasn't clear in my last question.

My question: Is it possible to edit a "Magic Number" after I have opened a position?

I realized that I can edit the TP and SL (CurrentOrdersPanel > Edit), just two clicks on the numbers in their given column. Is it possible to edit the "MAGIC" column?

Jun 12, 2020
Hi Enivid,
at first, thanks for making that very useful tool available for us.
I have a little problem. I like to use a close by profit EA, there are various around.
Until now, I have to change the template after ordering to use that.
Is there a way and time to add an "Close by profit" and maybe "close by loss" function to the panel?

Thanks a lot.

Dec 21, 2022
Question do you have One Click Trade Pro for MT5 Luca? and if not are you thinking about making one or in the process of creating one for MT5? If not what would you suggest using on MT5 similar to One Click Trade Pro? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Question do you have One Click Trade Pro for MT5 Luca? and if not are you thinking about making one or in the process of creating one for MT5? If not what would you suggest using on MT5 similar to One Click Trade Pro? Thank you
No, sorry. Currently, there are no plans for making an MT5 version of the One-Click Trade Pro EA. You can consider using the Position Sizer in MT5.

yoovie

Trader
Feb 9, 2022
I have made the MT5 version. If @Enivid doesn't mind, I could post the EA source code files here.
I also have modified the MT4 version where I fixed some bugs.

• 👍
Reactions: edigunawanliu

yoovie

Trader
Feb 9, 2022
Here is the updated MT4 version (v1.05b) and the MT5 version (which is based on the updated MT4 version).

Some changes I made:
- Added Exit EA button
- Fixed floating number rounding display issue (see this post for more details)
- Fixed compatibility issue with symbol changer indicator (see this post for more details)
- Removed some annoying pop-up messages that show up in certain situations (see this post for more details)
- Added some tweaks and fixed some bugs in the Lines Order Panel

Attachments

• MQLTA MT4 One-Click Trade Pro (1.05b).zip
    242.9 KB · Views: 24
  • MQLTA MT5 One-Click Trade Pro (1.05b).zip
    170.1 KB · Views: 24

Adrian_P

Mar 20, 2023
I've recently installed your OCTP EA, and was wondering if you could make a minor change/addition please.

You allow the ability to select a base lot size, and also a default increment size.
That's awesome, as it allows me to add new pending orders quicker than using the MT4 trade panel.

I would like to see the exact same option when creating pending orders, where your EA has +/- buttons for PRICE as well.
And where we can also select in the input options, the default price movement size.
So, we might set it at 0.05, so each +/- button selection for price would raise or lower it by 0.05.

The reason I ask for this is that I often need to place multiple orders very quickly, especially if the market is moving quickly.
And hitting +/- is far quicker than retyping in the whole price, and working out exactly what I should be typing.

Many thanks though for offering this for free to users, as you have clearly put a lot of time and effort into it.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I've recently installed your OCTP EA, and was wondering if you could make a minor change/addition please.

You allow the ability to select a base lot size, and also a default increment size.
That's awesome, as it allows me to add new pending orders quicker than using the MT4 trade panel.

I would like to see the exact same option when creating pending orders, where your EA has +/- buttons for PRICE as well.
And where we can also select in the input options, the default price movement size.
So, we might set it at 0.05, so each +/- button selection for price would raise or lower it by 0.05.

The reason I ask for this is that I often need to place multiple orders very quickly, especially if the market is moving quickly.
And hitting +/- is far quicker than retyping in the whole price, and working out exactly what I should be typing.

Many thanks though for offering this for free to users, as you have clearly put a lot of time and effort into it.
That might get added in the future, but I wouldn't hold your breath for it.

Adrian_P

Mar 20, 2023
I am finding a problem that after removing orders that the EA leaves remnants on the screen.
This issue was discussed before, but the suggested solution shouldn't need to be taken, as there should not be any remnants in the first place.
Why is it occurring? I am puzzled that the software after so many updates, is still allowing such a fundamental problem still?
Is there an updated version of the program that has eliminated this?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I have been using OCT and really enjoy it. Except for one thing - those little arrows and short lines that are placed to mark the entry, TP and SL. Is there someone who could adjust the code in the EA in order to make that function switchable ON/OFF (rather than to simply delete it)?
I've just realized you can already do that by changing the Open Buy Order Color and Open Sell Order Color to None. Those arrows are actually MT4 objects, not the EA's object. EA can only tell which color they will be (or, in case of None, MT4 won't create them at all).

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com

Mike_

Jun 30, 2023
My OCT seems to be malfunctioning.
Whenever I use "Buy/Sell" function of "pending order by distance" it always places the sell pending order wrongly.
It places the pending buy order correctly but will use the Opening price of the buy order as the stop loss for the sell order. This is not supposed to happen and causes unnecessary losses.

How can I stop this from happening?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
My OCT seems to be malfunctioning.
Whenever I use "Buy/Sell" function of "pending order by distance" it always places the sell pending order wrongly.
It places the pending buy order correctly but will use the Opening price of the buy order as the stop loss for the sell order. This is not supposed to happen and causes unnecessary losses.

How can I stop this from happening?
Are you using Stop or Limit orders? Could you please provide some screenshots and more explanations? Because I've just tested it all and it opens correct orders.

Jul 2, 2023
Here is the updated MT4 version (v1.05b) and the MT5 version (which is based on the updated MT4 version).

Some changes I made:
- Added Exit EA button
- Fixed floating number rounding display issue (see this post for more details)
- Fixed compatibility issue with symbol changer indicator (see this post for more details)
- Removed some annoying pop-up messages that show up in certain situations (see this post for more details)
- Added some tweaks and fixed some bugs in the Lines Order Panel
Thank you very much! Works great.

Mike_

Jun 30, 2023
Are you using Stop or Limit orders? Could you please provide some screenshots and more explanations? Because I've just tested it all and it opens correct orders.
I'm using Stop order.
And it doesn't happen all the time. Some of the times, the orders are placed correctly, while some of the times the whole thing gets screwed.

Sometimes the "Buy/Sell" button will refuse to place the sell order and place only the 'buy'. Just as shown in this picture.

In this particular instance I was using a distance of 15pips from a specified price.
NB: the specified price is only 1 or 2 pips away from the current price.

Attachments

• earnf1.png
    earnf1.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 4