Market Profile

I'mHuy

Trader
Mar 5, 2020
Yes, I am the coder of this indicator (not the author because Market Profile indicator was created by J. Peter Steidlmayer before I was born).

You can easily tweak the indicator to remove object deletion simply by removing one line of code from it.

For MQL4, find and remove:
MQL4:
ObjectsDeleteAll(0, OBJ_RECTANGLE);
For MQL5, find and remove:
MQL5:
ObjectsDeleteAll(0, 0, OBJ_RECTANGLE);
But the result won't be very good, since the objects just won't fit on a larger timescale. But you can try it if you think that you need it.
Thanks admin.

KPR

Mar 25, 2020
1st of all a huge huge huge thank you for this marvelous indicator ... it is just amazing ... i have been using it since 6 months now .. and u have been upgrading it so fantastically .... but one major problem is .. if slight internet fluctuation is happening . then it hangs totally and does not restart ... i read all your suggestion and changed point multiplier to 5 and throttle redraw to 10 now ... anything else i should b doing .... i just want to use it without problems of hanging ... kindly help me ... and once again THANKS !!! for this fabulous indicator

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odessa
www.earnforex.com
1st of all a huge huge huge thank you for this marvelous indicator ... it is just amazing ... i have been using it since 6 months now .. and u have been upgrading it so fantastically .... but one major problem is .. if slight internet fluctuation is happening . then it hangs totally and does not restart ... i read all your suggestion and changed point multiplier to 5 and throttle redraw to 10 now ... anything else i should b doing .... i just want to use it without problems of hanging ... kindly help me ... and once again THANKS !!! for this fabulous indicator
Could you please grab a screenshot of the Experts log tab when this happens?

KPR

Mar 25, 2020
View attachment 15824
will post same next time it happens .... but actually once it hangs ... it does not re boot at all for hours together .. after trying nearly 5 to 6 times that too post mkts only .... it comes back with great difficulty ... just loved this indicator to the core ... but when it gets struck ... feel like crying ..because whatever u do it does not allow to boot during mkt hours with best laptop .. best memory ... and so on ... today i have changed the parameters ... hope it works fine from tomorrow ... will revert back whatever happens ... thanks for the followup

KPR

Mar 25, 2020
it simply worked awesome today !!! a million thanks .... CHEERS to u ENIVID ... if i may ask ... from which part of the world are u from .... i am from INDIA .... NAMASTHE to u