Konkistadorr Empty EA for Binary Option test - Converted from MT4 to MT5

s90232003

Trader
May 17, 2020
Please help convert this EA from MT4 to MT5 Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Konkis_BO_tester_v3.0.zip
    51.1 KB · Views: 77

s90232003

Trader
May 17, 2020
The package contains one .ex4 file - it cannot be converted (as it is not a source code but a compiled file). Without it, the conversion wouldn't work.
sorry sir! I'm sure this EX4 file is not necessary, I deleted that EX4 file and uploaded it to the file again, please help me convert to MT5, thank you very much!

Attachments

• MQL4.rar
    7.3 KB · Views: 45

s90232003

Trader
May 17, 2020
The file isn't used only if cEnableNews = false. But what is the point in this whole EA then?
Hello, sir, this EA is an indicator tester, which is used to test the success rate of the indicator. For me, it is very important. I want to use it on MT5. Please help you to convert it. Thank you very much!

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I have converted this expert advisor from MT4 to MT5, but I have little idea of what it is supposed to do, so I haven't been able to properly test it for usability. The backtests seem to be working and returning results. You are free to test it and tell me how it works.

Attachments

• Konkis_EA_BO_Tester_v3.0.mq5
    38.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 👍
Reactions: veraduncan and s90232003

s90232003

Trader
May 17, 2020
I have converted this expert advisor from MT4 to MT5, but I have little idea of what it is supposed to do, so I haven't been able to properly test it for usability. The backtests seem to be working and returning results. You are free to test it and tell me how it works.
Thank you very much for your help. Thank you for your hard work! Your indicator solved my problem perfectly, thanks again!

vic1985

Active Trader
Jan 24, 2014
This EA could be very useful indeed. If only one knew how to use it.

garavito123

Oct 5, 2023

I know how can use this.
First step: You need have one indicator with arrows, dots or * for metatrader 5... The indicator must have a high percentage of assertiveness in the movement for the next bars.

Second step: In the strategy tester select the konkistador Expert Advisor, change the settings with the name of your indicator of the first step. And put in the settings the numbers that have the arrows of t he indicator, generally are 0 and 1.

Step 3: Test with different times in the strategy tester and with different expiration times in the settings of the ea. You need activate the visual tester.... when you click on the button for start the test, the panel of indicator will shows the balance that you have with the strategy.

Important: For the first step you need indicator that non repaints.

Step 4: If you found a indicator that gets profits in the tests, the next step is download the software MT2, paid the licence and connect it with your IQ Option account.
Post automatically merged:

Evivid can you help me to convert this EX4 to EX5 or MQL5.

I have a configuration that works for this ea but the execution time of metatrader 4 is very low, it can works on metatrader 5.

If you help me I could pay you something via Paypal. I hope I do not offend you. I could also share the configuration with you.

Attachments

• be.ex4
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I know how can use this.
First step: You need have one indicator with arrows, dots or * for metatrader 5... The indicator must have a high percentage of assertiveness in the movement for the next bars.

Second step: In the strategy tester select the konkistador Expert Advisor, change the settings with the name of your indicator of the first step. And put in the settings the numbers that have the arrows of t he indicator, generally are 0 and 1.

Step 3: Test with different times in the strategy tester and with different expiration times in the settings of the ea. You need activate the visual tester.... when you click on the button for start the test, the panel of indicator will shows the balance that you have with the strategy.

Important: For the first step you need indicator that non repaints.

Step 4: If you found a indicator that gets profits in the tests, the next step is download the software MT2, paid the licence and connect it with your IQ Option account.
Post automatically merged:

Evivid can you help me to convert this EX4 to EX5 or MQL5.

I have a configuration that works for this ea but the execution time of metatrader 4 is very low, it can works on metatrader 5.

If you help me I could pay you something via Paypal. I hope I do not offend you. I could also share the configuration with you.
If I get to converting it, I will do it for free, but the attached file is not the source code, it's a compiled .ex4.