IFC Markets

rikki

Trader
Dec 18, 2016
One can learn anything he puts his mind to. In general, it's the same thing, except that the deals are make on different TFs, plus one of them last several days and more, and the other up to three days, or sometimes up to several minutes.

Biggi

Trader
Nov 22, 2016
Also, not everyone wants both. It's a matter of what one is used to. It's the same as arguing about who likes which movie genre. Either side will choose his own and you won't be able to convince him that your opinion is more accurate)

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
For me personally, it all depends on a confluence of things. I might feel like trading with M15 and so I trade. Sometimes it even lifts up my mood. But I only trade on M15 when the movement is good, usually with eurobucks. What differs is the strategy doesn't work with all the brokers, but I don't need it to work everywhere. It works with ifcmarkets and that's good enough for me! Besides, ifcmarkets pays out stock dividends! I've never seen it anywhere else!

rikki

Trader
Dec 18, 2016
I agree, it's the most volatile system, it's good for practising different strategies, to observe the work of different indicators... In general it's a good currency, but not for newbies. Have you ever been payed dividends? I've also never seen it anywhere! How often are they payed out?

Biggi

Trader
Nov 22, 2016
Many times I've seen that the levels are indicated by the fibonacchi level, not the price level. Does anybody use this indicator? I haven't figured out how to use it.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
If you don't understand, don't even try it, they're mathematical equations. They're there for a purpose, usually that kind of indicator and look alikes are used in kinds of strategies. and dividends are payed out when the company pays them out, as anywhere else. but as I understand, other brokers hold back the dividends, but ifcmarkets pays its clients.

Biggi

Trader
Nov 22, 2016
i think it's easier to keep track by looking at the price lever instead of the fibonacchi. I've read several strategies, it seems to me that it only works in theory, but in real life won't.

rikki

Trader
Dec 18, 2016
Sometimes it works in real life. They're not just ordinary numbers... Although on forex everything is based on theory. there are no definite precise laws. Although there is one - I can say for a fact that even the most popular and profitable strategy claiming that the price will go down, doesn't mean that it definately will.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
That's true, but the price doesn't move chaotically. it moves according to curtain laws and reacts to events. You just need to sift out events, which the price reacts to from those that it doesn't react to.

Biggi

Trader
Nov 22, 2016
So you're a supporter of fundamental analysis? If so, tell me how does the price react in the short term to breaking news? I can't seem to understand the price movement

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
If I only knew the answer to this question, I'd already be living on paradise island) we can only guess where the price is going to go. a lot depends on the news

Biggi

Trader
Nov 22, 2016
I see) No one gives a straight answer, I bet you've already found a graale and are making big bucks behind our backs)

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Maybe not big bucks, but it's enough to make a living, it's a good thing the broker is atleast honest and withdraws money normally, without delays or cancellations.

rikki

Trader
Dec 18, 2016
I can support you in that wholeheartedly, can't tell you how many times I've ordered a withdrawal and always get it ontime, and oftentimes before the appointed time.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
I also had problems the first time I withdrew, I got something mixed up with the payment system, but other than that yeah, they pay normally.

rikki

Trader
Dec 18, 2016
Has anybody gotten to the affiliate program? Just interested what things are like there, how good the conversion is.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
No, the idea of the affiliate program is something I dropped at the very start, too big a task, which demands lots of resources and most importantly, time.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Well, you will have to invest at first, but after that you'll be able to feel pretty good receiving a passive income.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Yeah, they paint a pretty picture on paper, but in actuality there's no passive income there, well it's there but not right away, and you'll have to work hard in any case, because there'll be many newbies, who'll be floodingyou with questions, that's the other thing. No thank you, I'd rather trade slowly but surely.

rikki

Trader
Dec 18, 2016
You sure are pessimistic...) Although everyone chooses that which is suitable to them, I'm not ready for affiliate yet, I simply won't have enough time, but in the long run I'd like to try it.