Would like to trade with Gainsy

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by OnlineTrader, Jan 14, 2013.

1. OnlineTrader

OnlineTrader Active Trader

Hello!
    I have found new broker without mt platform. This broker is named as Gainsy. Seems that they has own new trading platform. I am itersted to work with this broker but before I would like to find information about its. I know that Earforex team usually proviodes nice and honest forex brokers ranking, but by that time a have not found any information. Can somebody to tell me abotits. I am interested becouse this broker has realy tight spreads, a have not seen such tight spreads before. For example eurusd pair has stability 0.1 point of spread.If anybody have some information advise me please.

2. michael smith

michael smith Banned

Hi!
    As I know, they don't work with US citizens.
    But they really good, I trade with them almost year. And they really have a low spreads

3. michael smith

michael smith Banned

And one more thing: Gainsy has it's own platform, but for ECN accounts. furthermore, there is a mobile platform for ECN! but not for STP(
    And owners of STP (like me) uses MT4 platform. And I think, that's good.

4. Pipon

Pipon Banned

I watched ratings of forex-brokers on this site. Gainsy has 10. But there is so little information about it.
    Michael, OnlineTrader, are you their customers?

I trade with FXCC, but after one incident I want to change them to other broker. I thought about FreshForex, but as I saw on rating page, FreshForex has wider spreads and Regulated by Russia. As I read, the regulation doesn't play a big role, but I think, FSA is better than CRFIN, how do you think?

Tell me, whether to trade with this brokers?
    I want to know an opinion of trader and not opinion of broker representative)

5. michael smith

michael smith Banned

Hi, Pipon.
    Yes, I'm a customer of Gainsy and I have no claims to their work.
    I don't know, what about spreads of FreshForex or FXCC, but Gainsy really has tight spreads and I think, it's good.
    Now about regulation... It's a hard question, is it needed or not. Many forums have many threads about it. IMO, Regulation is good, and if broker's work is regulated by FSA then it's very good!!!)))
    There are a lot of people that says "Regulation is nothing!"
    I don't think so!
    As for me, regulation is a degree of protection of funds.
    And what better, FSA or CRFIN - I don't know. You mus read info about both of them.

6. Pipon

Pipon Banned

Michael, and what about speed of orders execution?

7. michael smith

michael smith Banned

The execution of orders occurs quickly so don't be worry about it)
    Let me ask, what deposit you want to start with?

8. Pipon

Pipon Banned

And what is minimal?

9. michael smith

michael smith Banned

Minimal is ten dollars for STP account. But if you want to get deposit bonus, your deposit must be at least 100 bucks.

10. Pipon

Pipon Banned

I have opened a demo account.
    My favorite pair is GBP/USD. During all this time spread was 0.2 - 0.3 Pips. That's great! And the execution speed is really nice! But it's DEMO. I'll try to open real today.

11. Pipon

Pipon Banned

Ok. I opened real account. They ask me to send them scan-copies of my documents. I have sent. And I already deposited 100 dollars. How can I get my bonus?

12. michael smith

michael smith Banned

Pipon, you can read about this on their web-site. You must to make a request from your personal account.

13. Pipon

Pipon Banned

Hey, I got my Bonus)))

14. michael smith

michael smith Banned

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

How much happiness in this post))) :)

And you can get one more bonus - add Gainsy toolbar to your browser, send screenshot to Gainsy and get bonus)
    it's a pity that it's a one-time bonus(

15. Pipon

Pipon Banned

Already sent the screenshot! Now I'm waiting for the second bonus!

16. michael smith

michael smith Banned

How is it?

17. Pipon

Pipon Banned

It's 41 dollar more! I depo 100 dollars and trade with 186) Cool!

18. Bill Korneus

Bill Korneus Trader

Are there anyone not banned? Is it really so many bonuses this broker give to customers?

19. Kate

Kate Trader

It is not a big bonus. Some brokers can give you 100 percents of deposit as bonus. And here you can get 45 percents exactly and bonus for toolbar is randomized.

20. Kate

Kate Trader

Bill, Do you know that this broker also marked "SCAM" on the FPA? I think, FPA wants to earn money from Gainsy too!)))