How difficult forex trading is for you?

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
I can say that people who write about 'bread and butter' are living in an imaginary world.
Trading becomes more familiar and logical with experience, but it's not an easy work, anyway

• 👍
Reactions: Elsie

FxTimothy

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2016
To my understanding Forex trading is not a Difficult business but the most difficult part of it is once you have thoroughly learned it, you need to discipline yourself and follow good money management.

• 👍

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Few people can not understand the market it is true, and that is why market is not made for them. If one want to be trader, he should have some skills which are needed as trader. Not every person can be trader, as market is risky.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
To my understanding Forex trading is not a Difficult business but the most difficult part of it is once you have thoroughly learned it, you need to discipline yourself and follow good money management.

Actually the forex trading is a very professional market in my opinion where your loss might be the gain of any other trader who has made more research on finding out the right!

• 👍

Alexa Smith

Trader
Nov 23, 2015
Canada
It will be easier once you grasp the basics of the market and start analyzing the data. However, Forex trading is a continual learning process; I try to learn a new concept or strategy each day.

• 👍

BigMikey

Feb 12, 2017
Trading forex is easy to do but trading forex and making profit is difficult, otherwise everyone would do it. You need to do the hard work of learning and practice before you can get the financial rewards

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Forex trading seems easier but earningt money from trading business requires us to do a lot of learning and practice those skills on a demo account with consistency and patience.

Biggi

Trader
Nov 22, 2016
The scariest thing is the first several months, when everything is new, there are different abbreviations, slang. but then it gets easier, an understanding of the market appears. But here the learning process is ongoing, learning new strategies, trading new assets.

• 👍

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
The scariest thing is the first several months, when everything is new, there are different abbreviations, slang. but then it gets easier, an understanding of the market appears. But here the learning process is ongoing, learning new strategies, trading new assets.

Learning in forex never ends and i think we should stick to one trading pair and learn it psychology rather than falling to many pairs because i think it is good to be a master of one trade rather than jack of all.

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
Frankly, Forex trading was very difficult job for me when I rely on only technical tools of Forex market! But right now, fundamental analysis is my key point and here I am making impressive monthly outcome! So, if you are struggling in your trading then my suggestion is, please update your trading skill, this is the only one valid way here! Don’t lose your hope, of course Forex trading is possible for you!

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
As they say - the more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in war. Take any field of work, it'll be hard at first, the main thing is to know what your goal is!

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
Even, making 10 pips regular profit is not easy job, only professional Forex traders can do so! I see, pro traders are earning here handsome money but no panic! By the way, now I am active on both kind of market analysis! As a result, now I have a good monthly return! But surely, I need to improve more!

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
For me trading was hard the first 2-3 weeks, but now it's kinda normal and easy to trade=)

s.taylor

Apr 6, 2017
As they say - the more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in war. Take any field of work, it'll be hard at first, the main thing is to know what your goal is!

True that! Setting goal for oneself is truly essential. I agree with the above replies that learning is definitely a continuous process in forex trading. Initially you may find it difficult but with time and gaining knowledge everything would slowly seems to fall in place. Forex success takes lot of patience & effort. If you train yourself well then chances of your success would become much brighter.

jameswilliam

Trader
Jan 31, 2017
Is it really difficult to start Forex Trading? Kindly Help

Starting with forex trading is not that difficult but what that is really difficult is to consistently follow the trading plans, maintain discipline and continue with the learning part. Forex learning is an ongoing process and takes lot of effort to acquire desired skills.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Forex trading seems easier but earning money from trading business requires a lot of skills so better learn before entering the market or otherwise all of the amount in account will be washed up and the traders will end up blaming the broker he chosen.

renez

Trader
Apr 8, 2017
That's the thing, forex takes time. So, I don't really understand how you can learn to trade in 2-3 weeks, as described above.