How difficult forex trading is for you?

Elsie

Trader
Jun 16, 2017
Sri Lanka
theforexmasters.blogspot.com
Is it really difficult to start Forex Trading? Kindly Help
No. There are tons of free stuff that you can learn basics. Then open a demo account, and get familiar with the platforms, strategies, indicators and trading times. Then go for a free welcome bonus from a broker, and trade that free money to feel the emotions. And then you can decide whether to invest or not. Good luck !

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Frankly, Forex trading business was so difficult for me when I was a new trader, there was no clue for me when I tried with technical indicators only! By the way, now I am using all of 3 kinds of trading analysis, technical, fundamental and sentimental! In addition, now I am hopeful about my success.

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Basically, it looks easy, like if you are making only 10 pips in a day that means 210-220 pips per month! In a year, you’ll get 2520-2640 pips! The calculation is very easy but the reality is different! There only few numbers of Forex traders who are making money consistently! Forex is difficult but not impossible.

David Smith

Trader
Jul 11, 2017
www.fxvps.pro
At the beginning of my forex life, i feel boring to trade here. now i can enjoy this business and feel interesting to make money from this business. I want to continue to make money from this Forex for long term

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
At the beginning of my forex life, i feel boring to trade here. now i can enjoy this business and feel interesting to make money from this business. I want to continue to make money from this Forex for long term
and what has changed that it became interesting and not boring? what happened?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
As i know this Forex business and i can earn from this forex, i am enjoying this business. When most of my trades goes into profit, i feel very satisfied.

It’s very natural! But how to you deal with your SL’s trade? Do you have any particular plan on it?

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Forex trading is indeed not easy,and neither is it extremely hard. With the right forex education and patience, anyone has a chance to make a fortune through trading, so long as you have a trading plan, patience and discipline to help you stick to the plan

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
Having a trading plan and keeping disciplined approach to trading are so crucial. I find that sometimes short market moves can be very tempting, but soon I have realised that they are only very short term moves due to some reasons and not good trading idea

Most forex traders seem to be short term, swing or intra-day traders looking to pick up a few pips and move on. What makes this difficult is that trying to accurately predict 30-40 pips over and over again on a consistent basis with a long term profit is something nearly impossible for most of them.

Yes 99 % lose , in a zero sum game , spreads kill any profits.

Forex trading is indeed not easy,and neither is it extremely hard. With the right forex education and patience, anyone has a chance to make a fortune through trading, so long as you have a trading plan, patience and discipline to help you stick to the plan

Education from blind leading the blind?

Kennyrice

Trader
May 3, 2019
The difficulty of Forex Trading is in the understanding of Price Behavior. This means that the work to do demands a consistent focus to understand the Price Action. Besides, in what moves the Forex Market.

Cooper_01

Trader
Oct 7, 2019
Beginning is always harder. Initially i had to bear losses because of insufficient knowledge of forex but then i sincerely worked on it and traded with a plan. I used to practice on demo account. Then it got easier for me to trade in forex.

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
In the beginning, forex trading can be very confusing and difficult, but with much practice you will get experienced and trading will be easer for you; Trading it all about practice, learning and unlearning trading strategies each day.
Exactly my friend, learning to accept your TA is wrong really helped me move on to pick myse lf up after losses

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
It's quite difficult for me no matter what others said, can you imagine something very new and what is really going on there totally and completely. How do you plan to go on with that ? Something like lot of practice really needed with that no matter what.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
I would say that it's very very difficult anyway for anyone who wants to do something with it. How can you improve your skills and earnings ? Simply use our site and that's really it. How do you want to continue with it - out of my mind.

Oct 18, 2019
I can say that people who write about 'bread and butter' are living in an imaginary world.
Trading becomes more familiar and logical with experience, but it's not an easy work, anyway

jim carter

Trader
Oct 5, 2019
It's quite difficult for me no matter what others said, can you imagine something very new and what is really going on there totally and completely. How do you plan to go on with that ? Something like lot of practice really needed with that no matter what.

Yes its difficult for the start.. but with practice and experience you’ll be good. For making it easier you can test your strategies on a demo account before trading on a real acc.
But the crux is that you have to have to practice! Practice alone can help you master it.