How difficult forex trading is for you?

Shamano

Trader
Oct 19, 2019
It's hard to make decisions when there are money involved, but it's even harder when you have to do it on a daily basis

Hong Kong Phooey

Active Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Cardiff
I usually get my trades on between 7-9gmt then let everything ride. In the evening I look over markets so I know what to look for in the morning. I don’t check any of my trades until evening unless news or moving SLs on volatile markets. Pretty chill life :p

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I usually get my trades on between 7-9gmt then let everything ride. In the evening I look over markets so I know what to look for in the morning. I don’t check any of my trades until evening unless news or moving SLs on volatile markets. Pretty chill life :p

So during the running trade; you even don’t look at your chart? Is it?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Initially i was fearful and didn't understand anything but gradually and slowly i not only learnt about trading but started enjoying it as well.

Nice to know your progress! Basically, that’s the real challenge I mean overcoming the initial fears.

• 👍
Reactions: pactor

jim carter

Trader
Oct 5, 2019
Its difficult because it does not make you rich overnight which most traders expect. It takes time so be patient and keep trading.

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
Trading is a serious business if you make it your passion it will benifit you like no other business you have to learn first after learning and understanding market it will no longer imposibble for you to achieve goals yes much experience required.

• 👍
Reactions: Zalea

Zalea

Sep 15, 2020
Forex trading was very difficult for me at first. Trading forex is easy to do but trading forex and making a profit is difficult. You need to do the hard work of learning and practice before you can get the financial rewards.

sadra

Trader
Sep 19, 2020
سلام. برای یک استراتژی سودآور چه کاری می توانیم انجام دهیم؟

Terry_8

Trader
Mar 23, 2020
Forex trading was very difficult for me at first. Trading forex is easy to do but trading forex and making a profit is difficult. You need to do the hard work of learning and practice before you can get the financial rewards.
That's right!
Initially, forex might be a lil difficult, but with good practice and sheer hard work, one is able to achieve good earnings here.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Trading forex requires discipline and consistency. Initially it is quite complicated but it gets easier with time.

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
In the beginning, it was quite challenging to get all tasks in place, consistent profits. But with time and practice, I would say things keep getting better.

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Yes, forex trading is difficult if your only aim is to make money quickly. However, all said and done, remember the fact that forex trading is risky. You will always be at risk of losing your money regardless of how good you are. Taking losses is part of forex trading.

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
Forex trading was very difficult for me at first, especially the aspect of trading terminologies and following my trading strategy; trading has become a lot easier for me now. The more I trade, the easier it becomes.
Yes, forex trading is hard in the measure of your commitment, dedication, patience, and persistence. The more you work with Dedication for the long-term, the less hard becomes the Forex Trading. The more you insist and persist, the more money you earn improving.

• 👍
Reactions: Brayden

Brayden

May 15, 2020
Yes, forex trading is hard in the measure of your commitment, dedication, patience, and persistence. The more you work with Dedication for the long-term, the less hard becomes the Forex Trading. The more you insist and persist, the more money you earn improving.
Correct! Its all about the efforts that one makes. The bar of profits goes high, with increase in hard work, research and passion.

• 👍
Reactions: Akwin

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
Correct! Its all about the efforts that one makes. The bar of profits goes high, with increase in hard work, research and passion.
Hello Brayden, I strongly agree with you, passion, hard work, and research is a great place to start, but don't you think that the enthusiasm blinds you from reality?

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020

I totally agree, it takes a lot of improvement both knowledge-wise and personally to be able to become consistently profitable.