How difficult forex trading is for you?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
firstly, I use timeframe H1, then I think 4 hours is too long, I cant see the price is moving up or down.
move to M1 and it seems like it's growing up or down much faster. I dont know, go with low capital requires me to trade with shorter timeframe.
M1 is not suitable for me, I am never use this timeframe, although might some scalping trader they use this timeframe, in my opinion beside too fast also often giving false signal

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
firstly, I use timeframe H1, then I think 4 hours is too long, I cant see the price is moving up or down.
move to M1 and it seems like it's growing up or down much faster. I dont know, go with low capital requires me to trade with shorter timeframe.

There is nothing wrong with H1 timeframe. I also trade here as well as H4, but I always start by consulting weekly and daily timeframes to get the long-term view, before zooming into the smaller periods. For example, if the weekly trend is up, and the daily trend is up, I will be more comfortable looking for long positions in the H4 and H1 timeframes. These smaller periods allow me to pinpoint the entry, and place a tight stop at the closest and most logical price level...such as a swing point SR, whilst the longer period review gives me a better sense of the potential.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I think forex is the only one business which can bring a lot of profit (if one can make right decisions in right time) in a small time, so I think its a very interesting business and I enjoy all the moment of trading forex.
This is not only about profit, still some or many trader they can't avoid the loss in trading, loss still occured and inevitable due not always as trader able determine best timing entry and exit, risk management also important in trading beside money management

Last edited by a moderator:

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
I think forex is the only one business which can bring a lot of profit (if one can make right decisions in right time) in a small time, so I think its a very interesting business and I enjoy all the moment of trading forex.

Any business can be profitable if you know what you are doing, and what you are trying to achieve. And any business can make fast money if it picks the right product or service to meet a market need. The most interesting thing about the Forex business for me is that I don't need to buy inventory, or find the capital needed to fund cash-flow until my business becomes profitable. I don't have to worry about dealing with creditors or customers, and I don't need to rent premises or pay wages. This makes Forex relatively easy for anyone to enter, regardless of existing business acumen and financial status. This is what I love about the Forex market...it is open to anyone, anywhere, anytime...a bit like the final frontier where the common person can stake their claim, and potentially make it big!

But, it does not give up its profits easily, as I am sure most members on this forum would attest. As radex78 says, risk and money management are important, and in my opinion, they are more important than the strategy used. With good management you could be wrong 90% of the time, and yet still be profitable in the long haul...add a half-decent strategy and you can most certainly reach your financial goals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
I believe most trader they just want to pocket the pip instead to holding the trade. Higher probabilities and good fundamentals does not equate success too.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I believe most trader they just want to pocket the pip instead to holding the trade. Higher probabilities and good fundamentals does not equate success too.
Maybe for certain trader that based on fundamental anaysis they have more experience using news as trigger decision, but tehnical trader also can success in trades because they also understand with their strategy and system based on their experience

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Sometime making regret after having plan but get failure, not always what that expected in trading will become true, loss still as part in trading, and accept the loss is good because some trader they can't control their emotion after loss

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Trading is a difficult task and initially its very difficult to understand but as you spend some time in the market you can understand it and trade well, but even though its very difficult.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Most difficulties in forex is how to making prefit consistently, might on certain time we will get easy to making profit and on these time usually will become over confdent and said forex is so easy, but if we faced many loss hence will said if forex is difficult to making money, and overall indeed forex is difficult

aqibFXmart

Trader
Jul 5, 2016
forex business is not too difficult for me. precisely this business is an online business that can generate a lot of fun and profit without much waste of time. though I can not make consistent profits, but I could make greater profit opportunities of loss.

nikita sharma

Trader
Oct 27, 2016
it seemed to be difficult at first but i went ahead, with time it became easy. there is no rocket science its like practicing and analyzing the things in right direction ll make trading a cakewalk for you.

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014
Day trading seem to be more popular. Well, it is pretty cool. But I think for new traders, short timeframes like the fifteen minutes chart are not the best for them. There is too much price movements there that could be mistaken for good trading opportunities.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
if someone tells you forex trading is easy, then its either they never traded forex and they are just really that good at it, and the probability of forex trading being easy is LOW. forex trading is about consistency, 6 years trading forex and i still have times that i find it difficult and end up just letting the day pass by and wait, though thats how it is, and my lil hotforex account have went through lots of unpredictable unpresented unexpected events over the years lol yet it still surviving

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
if someone tells you forex trading is easy, then its either they never traded forex and they are just really that good at it, and the probability of forex trading being easy is LOW. forex trading is about consistency, 6 years trading forex and i still have times that i find it difficult and end up just letting the day pass by and wait, though thats how it is, and my lil hotforex account have went through lots of unpredictable unpresented unexpected events over the years lol yet it still surviving
Haha I really like the first phrase. :D
I can't understand how some people say it's easy.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
I would not say it is impossible. However, it is tough for sure. I have found that 100 to 150 pips can be made per month if a trader gives enough time towards Forex trading. That comes out about 3-4 entries per month. Need huge experience and patience with trading though.

To answer your question, to me Forex trading is never easy. It can be called the hardest way to make easy money.

BagIt

Jul 27, 2016
No beginner gets trading at the initial stage easy, its always challenging and tough but with time ,practice and constant reading you get to build up confidence and it becomes less difficult