How difficult forex trading is for you?

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
In beginning forex was quite difficult for me, I don't have basic knowledge but when I started learning from various sources and started gaining experience forex become easy for me.
That's how it should be done. Learning makes any field easy to understand and excel, good going mate.

• 👍
Reactions: Forex_swiz

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
To me its difficult. I am to keep searching on the chart to find the trade setup that goes with my strategy. Then, I am to wait until the chart produces the signal. High risk is involved. However, at the end of the day, I still love trading.

• 👍

forexking

Feb 15, 2021
When I was a beginner, forex trading was quite difficult for me. I was not aware of the market terminology and working. But gradually, I gained knowledge and experience and now, it doesn’t feel difficult anymore.

• 👍

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
In the beginning, it was quite challenging to get all tasks in place, consistent profits. But with time and practice, I would say things keep getting better.

• 👍
Apr 25, 2021
Even as someone who can get 90% win rate weeks pretty consistently, there is still no easy trades. It is a lot of work.

I have been doing this for 7 years, and have always been profitable, but I have only recently gotten over my own fear of trading a larger account balance.

I used to always trade $500-2k at a time, and always take out my profits each month, because I used the money to buy fun stuff, it was where most of my discretionary spending money came from within my budget.

But over the years, as I earned more, and got older, I spend less on those types of things. So I started leaving more of the money in, simply because I didn't need it.

This has lead to me trading and being more comfortable using more and more money. And as a result, I make been making a lot more money.

• 👍
Reactions: Forex_swiz and e_abrams

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Initially it seemed very hard, but a lot of practice on demo and then real world practice made it seem like one of those things that you're just used to doing. I still lose money sometimes but have come a long way and don't think anything can beat true experience that comes from trading live over time.

• 👍

JoshEvansFX

Trader
Jul 7, 2021
Most forex traders seem to be short term, swing or intra-day traders looking to pick up a few pips and move on. What makes this difficult is that trying to accurately predict 30-40 pips over and over again on a consistent basis with a long term profit is something nearly impossible for most of them.
Pretty simple for me - but it was very hard at the start. Once you learn a strategy, you are good to go.

• 👍

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I am not even remotely a beginner anymore and losses still frustrate me sometimes, especially when I repeat a mistake I've done before. It happens.

BTCETH Trader

Trader
Oct 19, 2021
I am not even remotely a beginner anymore and losses still frustrate me sometimes, especially when I repeat a mistake I've done before. It happens.
In the business of foreign exchange market if we are not having proper trading experience then we are bound to make mistakes so we should remember this.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I think everyone makes mistakes, even experienced traders. Newbies just make more mistakes. :D
Joking aside, mistakes really are a part of trading, the idea is to minimize them as much as one can.

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
It's much.less so now .
Starting of I found it hard to grasp margin requirements , calculating pips Sell limit Sell stop etc
It does get easier it's practice practice practice

• 👍
Reactions: no_frame

no_frame

Trader
Aug 21, 2021
It's much.less so now .
Starting of I found it hard to grasp margin requirements , calculating pips Sell limit Sell stop etc
It does get easier it's practice practice practice
I have also faced such problems in the beginning. But learning with discipline and continuous practice has really helped me a lot in making things a little easy.

TraderAlex

Trader
Nov 5, 2021
Most forex traders seem to be short term, swing or intra-day traders looking to pick up a few pips and move on. What makes this difficult is that trying to accurately predict 30-40 pips over and over again on a consistent basis with a long term profit is something nearly impossible for most of them.
This is an interesting approach, rather than pips do you aim for a overall % gain and more importantly an overall % loss? over x period.. i found this was the best way to construct a trading plan..