Hello to every one

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Hey, aadolf.. Welcome to forum. Hope you share your views also about the topic that we are discussing. Are you new or going to start learning first?

archie

Jan 30, 2017
Hi Traders,

I have just joined here. Nice to be here. I am a part time Forex trader. I have been trading for about 6 years. I do hope that I will get to know more experienced traders here.

Those who are very new in the Forex market are more than welcome to ask any Forex related question that I might be able to help you out with.

Looking forward to having a great journey.

Hello Sharabella,

I would like to know that since, you are trading part time for 6 years and you have gained lot of experience till now. Have you not thought of being a full time trader? As being a full time trader would allow you to enhance your trades and earn more profits.

• 👍
Reactions: sharabela

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Hello Sharabella,

I would like to know that since, you are trading part time for 6 years and you have gained lot of experience till now. Have you not thought of being a full time trader? As being a full time trader would allow you to enhance your trades and earn more profits.

Hello Archie,

I believe having another full time job or even a part time job along with Forex trading is the best way to go with it. Forex earning varies. There are times when you do not get any good opportunity at all for a week/ or even 2 weeks and it does not matter how experienced you are in trading. Thus, I do not think I would be able to make more money only by trading as a full time trader. In fact, I might put myself in more pressure to make money by full time trading. It could be only me who is incapable to be a full time trader and completely rely on Forex earning only.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah, you need to do lots of research first and then select the broker who is appropriate for you, and than you could become successful in Forex Trading.

archie

Jan 30, 2017
Hello Archie,

I believe having another full time job or even a part time job along with Forex trading is the best way to go with it. Forex earning varies. There are times when you do not get any good opportunity at all for a week/ or even 2 weeks and it does not matter how experienced you are in trading. Thus, I do not think I would be able to make more money only by trading as a full time trader. In fact, I might put myself in more pressure to make money by full time trading. It could be only me who is incapable to be a full time trader and completely rely on Forex earning only.

I agree that Forex income is highly uncertain. But I feel doing trading with job makes your schedule very hectic as in we are not able to fully concentrate on one part. However, all it depends upon the personal interest as you say part time trading fits best for you.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Right, handling job and trading both is difficult and concentrate in both is also very hectic for few people but there are people who are doing it well until they move to either a job or a full time trader.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
I agree that Forex income is highly uncertain. But I feel doing trading with job makes your schedule very hectic as in we are not able to fully concentrate on one part. However, all it depends upon the personal interest as you say part time trading fits best for you.

Archie, Hello again. Yes, part time trading suits me. Nowadays' all the gadgets, and the availability of Internet connection make life easy for the part time traders. Here is a one thing though, I am a part time trader, that actually means I trade on big time frames such as H4. That allows me a lot of time to think and watch the chart. I take very few entries like 4-6 per month. Thus, I have been able to do another job along with my trading.

archie

Jan 30, 2017
Archie, Hello again. Yes, part time trading suits me. Nowadays' all the gadgets, and the availability of Internet connection make life easy for the part time traders. Here is a one thing though, I am a part time trader, that actually means I trade on big time frames such as H4. That allows me a lot of time to think and watch the chart. I take very few entries like 4-6 per month. Thus, I have been able to do another job along with my trading.

Hello sharabela. Nice to hear from you again and yes you are right technology has made everything very feasible. Good to hear that you manage your trading along with job very well. I wish you good luck for your trading and hope you make huge gains.

• 👍

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
See not every one can manage both part time trading and job both at a time, because that way they neither can constraint on single work, as Forex needs more attention we have to spend time on it too.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Hello sharabela. Nice to hear from you again and yes you are right technology has made everything very feasible. Good to hear that you manage your trading along with job very well. I wish you good luck for your trading and hope you make huge gains.
Thanks for your best wishes. I hope you have been doing well with your investment as well.

May I ask which time frame do you use to take entries and what is your trading style? I am just being inquisitive. Hope you do not mind. Thanks in advance.

archie

Jan 30, 2017
Thanks for your best wishes. I hope you have been doing well with your investment as well.

May I ask which time frame do you use to take entries and what is your trading style? I am just being inquisitive. Hope you do not mind. Thanks in advance.

No worries. I’m a newbie and just exploring the market and understanding the concepts of the market. However, in near term I will be trading in real account after gaining due knowledge of this market.

• 👍

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
No worries. I’m a newbie and just exploring the market and understanding the concepts of the market. However, in near term I will be trading in real account after gaining due knowledge of this market.
So, I think that you have some plans already and have already decided what is more suitable for you... I mean whether is is short- or long-time trades. etc

archie

Jan 30, 2017
So, I think that you have some plans already and have already decided what is more suitable for you... I mean whether is is short- or long-time trades. etc

I have some plans but I’m myself not sure whether I will be abiding by them. That is why I’m exploring and gaining knowledge so that I can decide about my trading plans properly and can execute a well developed plan.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I have some plans but I’m myself not sure whether I will be abiding by them. That is why I’m exploring and gaining knowledge so that I can decide about my trading plans properly and can execute a well developed plan.
I think that firstly you have to decide what type of trading fits your personality. Whether you are ready to be a scalper and to make short-term transactions or to wait for the long-term profits.

archie

Jan 30, 2017
I think that firstly you have to decide what type of trading fits your personality. Whether you are ready to be a scalper and to make short-term transactions or to wait for the long-term profits.

Yes Alex, I’m working on that only. Can you help me in figuring this out? Like how can I decide about whether to trade for long or short term.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Yes Alex, I’m working on that only. Can you help me in figuring this out? Like how can I decide about whether to trade for long or short term.
Well... Short-term trading may be based just on technical analysis, while the long-term one is based both on fundamental and technical analysis.
Which one is closer to you?
Many people choose intraday trading at the start as they think that working with charts is easier than deep analysis of the economic situation. You should also find a trend if you work as a medium- or long-time trader.
There are other peculiarities, but as for me, this thing is the most important

archie

Jan 30, 2017
Well... Short-term trading may be based just on technical analysis, while the long-term one is based both on fundamental and technical analysis.
Which one is closer to you?
Many people choose intraday trading at the start as they think that working with charts is easier than deep analysis of the economic situation. You should also find a trend if you work as a medium- or long-time trader.
There are other peculiarities, but as for me, this thing is the most important

Thanks Alex, for sharing the knowledge. I will surely work upon this and will try to gain as much knowledge as I can.