Hello to every one

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
That is the most obvious structure of forex that first we learn and go for demo for practicing our class lesson... I think you are very new to market that is why suggesting all this in your every post.

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
Hi Traders,

I have just joined here. Nice to be here. I am a part time Forex trader. I have been trading for about 6 years. I do hope that I will get to know more experienced traders here.

Those who are very new in the Forex market are more than welcome to ask any Forex related question that I might be able to help you out with.

Looking forward to having a great journey.
Am new here to and glad to make your acquaintance. I look forward to learn from you guys and share what I have, because forex is one place where you need all the help you can get!

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Am new here to and glad to make your acquaintance. I look forward to learn from you guys and share what I have, because forex is one place where you need all the help you can get!

Anytime you are more than welcome. I know how difficult it could be for traders at the beginning to deal with the market. I will try my best if you have any question regarding Forex trading.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Demo trading is the best way to learn about the Forex Trading and that too without any risk of losing money.
That is the most common way to learn in this business and try our luck without any real investment. But Did it really works??? i have seen so many newbies taking big account in demo for learning and without any proper management. DO they really going to learn with demo?

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
That is the most common way to learn in this business and try our luck without any real investment. But Did it really works??? i have seen so many newbies taking big account in demo for learning and without any proper management. DO they really going to learn with demo?
I think you should ask them :D Even if they don't, it's their personal problems. I see no tragedy here.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Demo trading is the best way to learn about the Forex Trading as it doesn't involve any risk of losing money. Thus it is the best way to become successful in Forex Trading.

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
That is the most obvious structure of forex that first we learn and go for demo for practicing our class lesson... I think you are very new to market that is why suggesting all this in your every post.
You know I really don't like discouraging any who demo trades, especially newbies who must learn well before going real. Because they need to be sure they are ready, and demo account can fill that purpose to an extent!

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Demo is way to learn trading but how we can say that they are going to learn from demo. As i said in previous post, many newbies are having no proper mentor so they are following wrong way of learning in demo.

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
Twin, I believe that's why they have you and others, on this forum to help out. But only if they want the help, and sometimes we can always use the online support by many of the brokers we trade with!

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Twin, I believe that's why they have you and others, on this forum to help out. But only if they want the help, and sometimes we can always use the online support by many of the brokers we trade with!
Maybe you should ask the support firstly and then go to forums, as various companies have different terms. Some moments like slippages (if you had them, but clients of other brokers didn't) can be explained by the support ONLY. The other thing is that you won't face many problems on demo acc.

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
Exactly the point Alexfx, there are some problems only online support of broker can provide solution to. All we need do is take full advantage of it and we are go to go!

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Online Support is a very beneficial feature provided by the broker, and through it we can solve our many queries and resolve our issues.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Online Support is a very beneficial feature provided by the broker, and through it we can solve our many queries and resolve our issues.
Yeah but not every broker have good online support system. Few are totally bad which never reply to traders any questions. So always check the support system first to get idea of broker.

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
Yeah but not every broker have good online support system. Few are totally bad which never reply to traders any questions. So always check the support system first to get idea of broker.
it's one of the factors only. anyway. I was very glad when the company I work with introduced the 24/7 support. one more plus :)

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
I am also happy that my broker is having 24/7 support for any issue. It is good to have good online support from the company with which we are working so that we can solve any issue of trading with them.

buldy

Trader
Nov 15, 2016
I think that platform is one of the best allies we have in the market, if only we can take full advantage of it. Then we are sure to progress more, because we are dealing directly with the broker we trade with which makes more sense, because almost the questions we have are related to them.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah, you need to use it fully, if you have the full advantage of it, then and then only we can earn the profits to our full potential.