Hello to every one

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah. I mean online support. We all complain that we are not getting proper response, but we don't use the online support to the fullest.

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
Yeah. I mean online support. We all complain that we are not getting proper response, but we don't use the online support to the fullest.
Probably yes. I contact them only when I face some technical issues. Anyway, no one restricts to ask them anything we want :)

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Traders have their own experience with their brokers... What we can do is, trust one and be positive that we can have good service from a good broker.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah, they can share their positive and negative experiences, from which we can learn about whom to trust and whom to not.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Many traders do share their experience with blog or few forums but how to find the real one is difficult. Because now a days there are more IB then real traders who are posting positive things about broker.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Many traders do share their experience with blog or few forums but how to find the real one is difficult. Because now a days there are more IB then real traders who are posting positive things about broker.
It's a pity, but the reality is so indeed... I'm glad that there are still real people who post something useful in their trading journals and discussions for newbies

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
There are lots of traders online, and many of them have blogs, which makes it difficult to choose and avoid.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
I have seen so many blogs of successful traders and they are sharing so many important tips and tricks with it. Reading the complete experience with them is really amazing to motivate our self for trading.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah, many successful traders have their blogs and it helps lots of beginners to become successful in their journey to become a successful trader.

dwerve

Jan 5, 2017
Hi Traders,

I have just joined here. Nice to be here. I am a part time Forex trader. I have been trading for about 6 years. I do hope that I will get to know more experienced traders here.

Those who are very new in the Forex market are more than welcome to ask any Forex related question that I might be able to help you out with.

Looking forward to having a great journey.

Great to have great minds like you here, welcome!

• 👍
Reactions: sharabela

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah, it is quite a nice to have the experienced traders and their share of knowledge. With Knowledge and experience and skills you can become successful.

dwerve

Jan 5, 2017
There are lots of traders online, and many of them have blogs, which makes it difficult to choose and avoid.
I feel that is where more detailed thoughts are shared and you can easily relate to them without any fear or huddle.