Hello to every one

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
Nice to see here Sharabela,I see you have more than 5 years trading experience, really great! I hope, you’ll also share here your personal trading experience! But I have a question for you, why you are using this market as a part time trader since you have already 6 years trading experience? Because,6 years is not a long time! What’s your future plan?

• 👍
Reactions: Ary Barroso

JIANG ZUOXIAN

Trader
Mar 31, 2017
Honk Kong
forexrobots.in
Hello, Sharabella and everybody.
I'm Jiang and I am very interested in the forex market and I spent a few years trading. Being a curious type I am always willing to learn new things so I studied forex with a magnifying glass. Especially I am keen on trader tools. I believe the better you equipped the more chances you’ve got to win.

I'm good in trader tools, like forex robots, strategies, arbitrage, etc. and welcome other traders to join for the discussion.

Elsie

Trader
Jun 16, 2017
Sri Lanka
theforexmasters.blogspot.com
Hi, i have been trading with itrader for 2 years now and i can say that Forex is the toughest of it all. The rule is: absolutely no rules, no patterns, nothing, maybe some cycles. Always keep very tight stop losses. I personally had my worst trading experiences with Forex. Good luck.
I think you should have a look at the 'economic calendar' before you open a trade. My rule is, if there is a major event is around, stay away from trading!!

• 👍
Reactions: stella

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I am really surprised to see your thread actually! Because you have 6 years trading experience but till now you are a part time trader? What’s the reason behind it? Have you a better option or anything else?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hope, you’ll contribute a lot according to your trading knowledge & experience! In addition, that’s the real advantage of using Forex Forums; new traders can learn trading without any money! I have noticed, senior members are too much helpful of this forum!

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
So, what about the strategy? You didn't notice that question, but the answer would be interesting for me too. I suggest that you are a long-time trader if you say that you are slow and work partly?

I use H4 and H1 chart to trade. I do not get more than 5/6 entries per month. My risk and reward ratio is 1:1. My winning ratio is good though, which is 80%. I just love trading as a part time trader. It allows be to trade freely without having any metal barrier.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
I am really surprised to see your thread actually! Because you have 6 years trading experience but till now you are a part time trader? What’s the reason behind it? Have you a better option or anything else?
I do not have a better option, but I have a safer option. I believe trading is a very risky business. Thus, it is good to have a job or business that manages my daily needs. This is how I find it easy to deal with the Forex market.