How Much Have You Earned In A Single Trade?

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Hey everyone,

As Forex traders we've all executed trades which made us a lot of money or possibly lost us a nice chunk of change. Just out of curiosity, I'd like to hear the largest amount traders here on the forum have earned in a single trade. Here's my question, what's the largest amount of money (not pips) you've made on a trade??

I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's input :)

Scalper55

Active Trader
Sep 9, 2009
543 pips is the most on a single trade for me.

Made that on the eur/usd 6 months back. But now I just scalp for 5-50 pips as this works better for me and I dont have to worry about what the next day is going to bring.

Hey everyone,

As Forex traders we've all executed trades which made us a lot of money or possibly lost us a nice chunk of change. Just out of curiosity, I'd like to hear the largest amount traders here on the forum have earned in a single trade. Here's my question, what's the largest amount of money (not pips) you've made on a trade??

I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's input :)

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
And it really depends on the volume of your trade too. For example, if you close your trade and you make 15 pips it could literally make you $1.50, $15, $150, $1500, etc.... It all depends on the volume of your trade.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Oh Yes! i have the best use of volatility. Many traders back away from a market because it’s too risky - however, risk also means reward! If you are a trader who doesn’t like volatility, then go and find something else to do.

Drawdowns are part of trading; it’s volatile markets that make FOREX trading fun and highly profitable.

To the well-informed FOREX trader, a drawdown is not something to fear, but something to enjoy.

Remember: volatility = big opportunity!