Hello to every one

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Hi Traders,

I have just joined here. Nice to be here. I am a part time Forex trader. I have been trading for about 6 years. I do hope that I will get to know more experienced traders here.

Those who are very new in the Forex market are more than welcome to ask any Forex related question that I might be able to help you out with.

Looking forward to having a great journey.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Hello Sharabela.. welcome to forum... So you are still working as part time only within 6 years of experience. What kind of strategy you used to work with?

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
So you are still working as part time only within 6 years of experience.

I guess the popularity of forex is due to it ease of doing anytime, anywhere and many do it in part time just to make some extra amount to pay their bills. BTW, welcome on board Sharabela! Looking forward to hear your thoughts too, good luck!

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Yeah you are right but, 6 years are too much for doing it as part time. I think anyone can be full time trader, but it also depends on trader to trader also. So no comment on that.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yup...! Anyone could be a full time trader but I prefer to do it part time and have my other options open, so that I may not end up losing everything.

• 👍
Reactions: Elsie

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
It is advisable to start forex trading in their part time while keeping their primary jobs intact and when they get good confidence in their trading they can switch to full time trading, otherwise if you are not much confident at trading than it is not good to rely fully on forex trading income.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Right, starting forex as part time is good idea but working it as part time for 6 years?? Do you think it is advisable?? Or right??

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
This is how long it normally takes. However, my main profession allows me to trade as a part timer. I do not have a huge investment, thus I can not depend entirely on Forex trading so far. I have been slow, but hey I have been steady as well.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Right, starting forex as part time is good idea but working it as part time for 6 years?? Do you think it is advisable?? Or right??
What we can do if we don't have enough time to do that for that many years? Thus you need to do part time till you get time to do it full time.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
What we can do if we don't have enough time to do that for that many years? Thus you need to do part time till you get time to do it full time.

I guess its like a new trader wishes to start trading forex but he does not know how to earn money through it, so we can advise him to start it in his part time as a hobby while doing his primary job so that he can earn his living besides learning trading business. Another option is that many prefer doing it in their part time just to get some extra funds from it.

Lukas Schmidt

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
Welcome Sharabela!
I agree with f4forex! Not everyones goal is to make trading their full-time job. I enjoy my job but I also enjoy trading in my spare time for a bit of extra income.

• 👍
Reactions: sharabela

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Yeah it is true, not everyone wants to be full time trade. Few trades for just part time and few love to make money with it as passion. Every one has his own choice for living.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah, many traders want to do it part time and they want to keep their other earning options open as they might face a loss in Forex Trading. So it is better to do it part time.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Yeah, many traders want to do it part time and they want to keep their other earning options open as they might face a loss in Forex Trading. So it is better to do it part time.
Traders are always free for their work with Forex. That is why people are joining here and want to earn money with this business.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
So, what about the strategy? You didn't notice that question, but the answer would be interesting for me too. I suggest that you are a long-time trader if you say that you are slow and work partly?

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Traders are always free for their work with Forex. That is why people are joining here and want to earn money with this business.
Yeah it is the best business online. You need to have lots of knowledge and skills and experience to deal with it. Else you cannot become successful in this business.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Trader can learn forex with online tutorial to get the idea of forex and market. After it he will get how the actual market works and how he is going to deal with it.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Trader can learn forex with online tutorial to get the idea of forex and market. After it he will get how the actual market works and how he is going to deal with it.

That's quite a nice idea, I think you need to practice a lot to improve your trades. You can earn experience through practice.