realtor

Trader
Feb 26, 2022
hello, i downloaded fractal with alert ...why is different then bill williams fractal? on Bill's indicator just add alerts, change colors', turn-on or turn-off in pop up window for messages...pop-up alert messages are missing. instead there is for mobile and email to send notification...

please correct you indicator or create new one
mt4 and mt5 attached

Attachments

• ffractal 10.png
    ffractal 10.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 10
  • FRACTAL--1.png
    FRACTAL--1.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 10
  • FRACTAL.png
    FRACTAL.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 10

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
hello, i downloaded fractal with alert ...why is different then bill williams fractal? on Bill's indicator just add alerts, change colors', turn-on or turn-off in pop up window for messages...pop-up alert messages are missing. instead there is for mobile and email to send notification...

please correct you indicator or create new one
mt4 and mt5 attached
It doesn't seem wrong to me. The arrows are drawn with a shift of +2 bars, because one has to wait 2 bars after a BW fractal appears to make sure it doesn't repaint.

realtor

Trader
Feb 26, 2022
you are using as reference Bill Williams indicator which repaint ( signal sometimes disappear and is recreated again) That means that your indicator repaint as well, see attached. I took time to show you that.

on pictures there are 3 fractal indicators: yours, Bill Williams and another one I have....all 3 repaint. why ? fractal has strict rules and price bar is variable: change close High and low within time interval. so that is OK
--------------
Please just add alerts to BW fractals...

Attachments

• NZDUSDH1-f-test-4.png
    NZDUSDH1-f-test-4.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 7
  • NZDUSDH1-f-test-3.png
    NZDUSDH1-f-test-3.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 7
  • NZDUSDH1-f-test-2.png
    NZDUSDH1-f-test-2.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 5
  • NZDUSDH1-f-test-1.png
    NZDUSDH1-f-test-1.png
    46 KB · Views: 5

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
you are using as reference Bill Williams indicator which repaint ( signal sometimes disappear and is recreated again) That means that your indicator repaint as well, see attached. I took time to show you that.

on pictures there are 3 fractal indicators: yours, Bill Williams and another one I have....all 3 repaint. why ? fractal has strict rules and price bar is variable: change close High and low within time interval. so that is OK
--------------
Please just add alerts to BW fractals...
There is a setting called "Candle To Use For Analysis". If you set it to CURRENT CANDLE, the indicator will use the last candle of the fractal's pattern for drawing the arrow, and it will get re-painted if that last candle invalidates the pattern. If you set the parameter to PREVIOUS CANDLE, it will wait for the final candle of the pattern to fully finish before putting the arrow. There is a bug currently that will cause the arrow to disappear on the next candle and then re-appear again, but this has nothing to do with repainting as the pattern always remains there and the arrow disappears for the duration of one candle only.