EA useless when trading with prop firms

linux_usr

Oct 20, 2023
Guys a lot of ea are being sabotaged on prop challenges. if you think you can just run trendline EA or even the chart pattern EA from earnforex. its a rigged game . the charts just freeze then unfreeze when removing them. ftmo and funddnext. your gonna have to use a copier. i could tell you more but cant be bothered you all know the score anyway. just marking your card. ive beaten 7 challeneges and was one week away from MFF payment of 1855. so i can tell you its all a rigged game. for those that have some skill you can beat them still. just watch your back. 100 percent rigged game and we need the regulators in ASAP

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Guys a lot of ea are being sabotaged on prop challenges. if you think you can just run trendline EA or even the chart pattern EA from earnforex. its a rigged game . the charts just freeze then unfreeze when removing them. ftmo and funddnext. your gonna have to use a copier. i could tell you more but cant be bothered you all know the score anyway. just marking your card. ive beaten 7 challeneges and was one week away from MFF payment of 1855. so i can tell you its all a rigged game. for those that have some skill you can beat them still. just watch your back. 100 percent rigged game and we need the regulators in ASAP
//-----

hey linux usr...... you likely know this...... and it might not having anything to due with your problems..... but , it might help some new users of metatrader.....

if your charts freeze or you get the message metatrader not responding, when possible check your experts tab for hints as to why.......

as a precautionary measure, metatrader itself will remove experts or indicators from charts.... the thought is, it's better to remove whatever has the platform locked up and allow all other charts to work as normal.....

we ourselves can code to remove automatically remove both experts and indicators from the charts..... if you only have the ex file , you might never know why they were removed..... here again is the reason i've said hundreds of times, never use anything with out having the mq4......

there are many reasons a expert or advisor might work perfectly and then without notice fail....

the picture below is an intentional example of abnormal termination because of timeout..... the reason was due to insufficient weekly data....

......h
//-----

abby normal.jpg

linux_usr

Oct 20, 2023
Thanx for your response but i can tell you its server side causing the freezing. like i said i cant be bothered to fully explain . MFF were using volume bands to manipulate the slippage and put traders on aggressive profiles. just showing you some stuff they get up too. i had gby yen short just under 2 lots divided into smaller trades. 170 in swap fee holding for just one night . it was a wednesday (tripple) but still outrageous. prop firms from 5ers to MFF are all at it in one way or another and ive caught them all out. red handed. latest problem was a well know prop firm banning user for mentioning volume bands. just for mentioning that word on discord got him banned and curse word time out everytime volume bands were mentioned. volume bands is how MFF were manipulating the slippage. Bigger your lot size more slippage you got. position sizer scalping ect were hit hard FTMO use the same bridge . you can work out the rest. prop industry cant be trusted it needs regulating

Last edited:

reyesisme

Trader
Nov 3, 2023
if you believe that the problem is with your broker change it and use another one because I believe for trading on anything and everything EAs work, maybe for each type of asset you need a different EA, but if you see that no EA is working or if it is making too many errors (not wrong trades, errors!) you should be sure that your broker is cheating you.

linux_usr

Oct 20, 2023
hyper activity alert from fundednext and ftmo . so if your ea updates pending order or sl tp. you will get a critical email but this shows they can and do freeze charts. try the chart pattern helper ea on an ftmo demo. i am live on a challenge
Post automatically merged:

so you have a rigged forex script running stop loss hunting when your not getting tricked by institute money. on top off all that you have the fraud with prop firms. personlly if your new to forex i wouldn't bother. run a mile.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Those are quite serious allegations. If regulators notice more of such behavior from prop firms that might cause them to initiate some industry-wide measures. I won't be surprised if we see prop trading either banned or strictly regulated in USA and Europe in the next few years.

• 👍
Reactions: Srtuw44

linux_usr

Oct 20, 2023
Yeah 100 percent your correct. Well MFF went down . Took down my regulators and they were big as FTMO. Its blatant fraud. MFF were scamming everyone. scalpers, swing traders. you can look on youtube. kimmel explains its well. check out MFF by kimmel trading. he goes through the offical complaint by the regulator. i had live account with MFF 1855 up. i lost that WHEN THEY GOT TOOK DOWN. look how they even block usage of tools like chart pattern helper EA and trendline EA's.

Srtuw44

Banned
Nov 12, 2023
Those are quite serious allegations. If regulators notice more of such behavior from prop firms that might cause them to initiate some industry-wide measures. I won't be surprised if we see prop trading either banned or strictly regulated in USA and Europe in the next few years.
Although gradual steps are already being taken towards this

agazio

Trader
Aug 7, 2023
Yeah 100 percent your correct. Well MFF went down . Took down my regulators and they were big as FTMO. Its blatant fraud. MFF were scamming everyone. scalpers, swing traders. you can look on youtube. kimmel explains its well. check out MFF by kimmel trading. he goes through the offical complaint by the regulator. i had live account with MFF 1855 up. i lost that WHEN THEY GOT TOOK DOWN. look how they even block usage of tools like chart pattern helper EA and trendline EA
thanks for the informations. The fact that a single company fraud its customers does not mean that all prop firms are fraud. Even by the name of its Ceo this MFF was unsafe.....

at least in the new world they block them. I could mention many cfd brokers here in Europe (usually registered in Cyprus) which are 100% scam yet they are advertised everywhere with complete impunity

linux_usr

Oct 20, 2023
An update on the regulators MFF collapse. We was all hoping the regulator would help protect us traders from prop firms. Check this out. So they freeze 112 million of MFF assets ect.. (Latest news ). The courts have un-freezed 100 million. This has been returned to the CEO but the 12 million that was live accounts ect has been kept back. no explanation . nothing. so the victim. (traders) have all their money kept but ceo money released so he can pay taxes. fucking bent beyond belief. so regulators close down mff. give him his money but keep ours. for me i had a 2 stage 20 k i won and how 1855 of profit when they closed. so it was a a scam to just cheat and commit fraud by the actual regulators. whats your thoughts on this anyone? what about our refund we get for beating a challenge. what about traders who payed for challenges that are not finished or even started. what about our winning. so they flew under the flag of helping but actually stole all our money 12 million.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
An update on the regulators MFF collapse. We was all hoping the regulator would help protect us traders from prop firms. Check this out. So they freeze 112 million of MFF assets ect.. (Latest news ). The courts have un-freezed 100 million. This has been returned to the CEO but the 12 million that was live accounts ect has been kept back. no explanation . nothing. so the victim. (traders) have all their money kept but ceo money released so he can pay taxes. fucking bent beyond belief. so regulators close down mff. give him his money but keep ours. for me i had a 2 stage 20 k i won and how 1855 of profit when they closed. so it was a a scam to just cheat and commit fraud by the actual regulators. whats your thoughts on this anyone? what about our refund we get for beating a challenge. what about traders who payed for challenges that are not finished or even started. what about our winning. so they flew under the flag of helping but actually stole all our money 12 million.
You are overreacting. The remaining funds will remain frozen until there is a definite court decision. However, I wouldn't keep your hopes high. If the MFF gets closed down by the regulator, at best you are getting refunded your challenge fees. Your profit on a funded account is actually demo account profit.

linux_usr

Oct 20, 2023
demo account profit is irrelevant and im over reacting , wow astonishing remark. you obviously do not understand whats gone on

to be ripped off of my fee for the challenge which was 200 and my winnings 1855 is over reacting. dude whats up with you?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
demo account profit is irrelevant and im over reacting , wow astonishing remark. you obviously do not understand whats gone on

to be ripped off of my fee for the challenge which was 200 and my winnings 1855 is over reacting. dude whats up with you?
It's not yet ripped off. That's overreacting.

linux_usr

Oct 20, 2023
It's not yet ripped off. That's overreacting.
you still got no idea. its obvious you do not trade prop firms. i have done ftmo, cti, mff, fundednext, tft. the regulator comes in give that peace of shit 100 mil but keeps all live accounts. that was back in September. That is not helping traders. so ive proved regulator is after money for itself not to clean up or help traders and i am not over reacting just reacting big difference

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
you still got no idea. its obvious you do not trade prop firms. i have done ftmo, cti, mff, fundednext, tft. the regulator comes in give that peace of shit 100 mil but keeps all live accounts. that was back in September. That is not helping traders. so ive proved regulator is after money for itself not to clean up or help traders and i am not over reacting just reacting big difference
It's not the regulator that ruled that the money should remain frozen, but the court. The frozen assets cannot be used by the regulator. You say that you've proved that the regulator is after money itself, but you actually didn't prove anything.

linux_usr

Oct 20, 2023
You sound very naive to believe in the court system is not rigged just like trading is. Anyway i did prove the regulators involvment has harmed traders have i not? why would the courts give back 100 mil just so he can pay taxes and keep 12 million that none of us will ever see again.

If you was not an admin you wouldn't be trying to defend the undefendable. I proved the regulator has harmed 1000,s of traders in more ways you will evern know or comprehend

one guy had 700 k account that all his family put money into. he was suicidal. lost everything plus mnths of hard work. thats just his story there is many more. thanx to the regulator. dont see them closing anyone else down do you?

you do know the forex is 95 percent script generated and ICT concepts is bullshit? all you need is some trendlines and channels learn that in one-three mnths. ict concepts 3-4 years. we are not all plugged into main stream. you do understand?

Not saying all of it is but its given to the industry as THE WAY TO LEARN TO TRADE but its fake

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
You sound very naive to believe in the court system is not rigged just like trading is.
Do you have any proof of that "rigging" in this case?

Anyway i did prove the regulators involvment has harmed traders have i not?
No, you didn't.

why would the courts give back 100 mil just so he can pay taxes and keep 12 million that none of us will ever see again.
Read the court decision for their reasoning to unfreeze the assets. Why do you think that no prop trader will see any of the 12 million again?

If you was not an admin you wouldn't be trying to defend the undefendable.
Your assumptions are ridiculous.

I proved the regulator has harmed 1000,s of traders in more ways you will evern know or comprehend
You haven't proved anything yet. There wasn't even a court ruling whether the firm was acting lawfully. That's like considering victims of a ponzi to be harmed by its assets getting frozen before a reimbursement is approved.

one guy had 700 k account that all his family put money into. he was suicidal. lost everything plus mnths of hard work. thats just his story there is many more. thanx to the regulator. dont see them closing anyone else down do you?
Wait, MFF accepted deposits from retail traders?! That's something new! And it also contradicts the court materials. If it's truly so (MFF accepted deposits into live trading accounts), it's a clear sign that the funds would have been frozen sooner or later (acting as a broker without registering as one). It still doesn't mean that any deposited money won't be returned.

JamesSmith9

Trader
Apr 8, 2024
Traders are dealing with sneaky tactics from firms like MFF, who mess with things like slippage using volume bands. It's causing big problems, like hefty swap fees and unfair slippage that hurts profits. Talking about these tactics, like mentioning "volume bands," can even get you banned in some trading groups. We really need regulators to step in and make sure everyone's playing fair in the trading world, so traders aren't getting the short end of the stick.