Forex Atlantis EA: My Honest Review with Real Results

Feb 8, 2022

Hi everyone!​

In this post, I will be reviewing the brand new Forex Atlantis - automated forex trading system by Oliver Murphy.
Oliver Murphy, the Head of Altra Forex Group, is very well-known by his forex indicators which receive very positive feedback as you can see from the user testimonials on his websites. I personally like his systems too. I'm currently using Forex Polaris and Apollo Scalper for manual trading and pretty happy with both of them!

Forex Atlantis is Oliver’s first fully automated software that runs in the free to download MetaTrader 4 trading platform. I like automated trading more, that's why I got excited from the moment it was released.

1644583557545.png

Forex Atlantis EA Trading Strategy

As the name suggests, the Forex Atlantis EA is a forex robot which makes it a “hands-off” trading solution that can be used by traders of all experience levels. You can simply follow the provided instruction guide and set it up on your MetaTrader 4 charts within minutes.

The Forex Atlantis EA runs on the M5 and on the following currency pairs: AUDCAD, EURAUD, GBPUSD, EURGBP and EURCHF. It measures volatility by observing the relationship between the price and Bollinger Bands to detect early signs of a trend reversal. It reacts to each market movement with surgical precision and phenomenal speed. Thanks to its exquisite exit logic, you can be 100% sure that you will never miss on the profit, which will provide you with a stable income.

Forex Atlantis is a perfect tool for traders who want a consistent source of income. Just like these trades on Euro / Australian dollar, M5 timeframe: Forex Atlantis has been trading for a couple of hours and brought $551.25 total! That’s what you need in your trading arsenal!

1644583638766.png

1644583655119.png

Atlantis EA can be easily used with the default settings, you would just need to adjust the lot or risk size to a level that you are happy with.

It is also worth mentioning that Forex Atlantis does not hedge, there is no martingale or grid strategy and no arbitrage.

What results did I get?​

After I purchased Forex Atlantis, I put it on one pair AUD/CAD and got phenomenal results: 9 wins and +280 US dollars!

1644584326473.png

Forex Atlantis is the option for real traders who want to achieve real results!

The historical results show that Atlantis Robot can perform well over 7+ years of data using the same settings on all currency pairs. This is very refreshing as I often see robots that have been individually optimized for separate currency pairs over a short-term time period.

Forex Atlantis tests have shown over 78% win rate with an average profit factor of about 2.11! It has proven its ability to provide traders with consistent profit during a 7-year period. Below you can see the results of the most accurate back testing possible using real tick data with 90% modeling quality. Current spreads are used for best testing.

1644585123372.png

Summary​

Forex Atlantis EA is one of the best trading systems that I've used in my journey as a trader! I will definitely keep running this robot on my live account!
I recommend this software to any trader, regardless the experience level. Moreover, you have 14 days to try this out!

Click Here And Get Forex Atlantis
Use this voucher code to get Forex Atlantis with a 10% discount: atlantis10off