Demo Account or Live Account? Any Comments?

darren greg

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
mmm ... I cant agree that demo involves any emotions. it's virtual money... no worries :)
I had some problems with switching to a live acc as emotions were quite strong comparing to demo

yes mate that's what i said. demo LACKS emotions. it is a helpful tool for a newbie but most of the traders faces similar issues while switching to live account as it involves real money hence real emotions.

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
Trading on forex on your own is one thing, but a pamm account is quite another. Here you give away your funds for use and have no way of influencing their fate.

Karlovich

Trader
Apr 14, 2017
Trading on forex on your own is one thing, but a pamm account is quite another. Here you give away your funds for use and have no way of influencing their fate.
I use Ramm it is quite the same. What do you meen by saying - influencing their fate

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have comments or suggestion which one could attract most for new traders? Would it be a Demo Account or Live Account?

Of course live trading is more attractive because you can earn real money. Unlike with demo, which has only virtual money. But be very careful in trading in live accounts for it may lead to losses without proper knowledge and skills.

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Yes, demo accounts are essential most especially to the newbies. You can test your trading plan and skills in trading there so you can be a successful trader some day :)

Karlovich

Trader
Apr 14, 2017
hey hey I saw this word and decided that it was just a grammar mistake.. what' s the difference ??
RAMM - Risk Allocation Management Model. I think that this platform has more options. Actualy you can google it and you will see the differents between PAMM and RAMM.

Elsie

Trader
Jun 16, 2017
Sri Lanka
theforexmasters.blogspot.com
Well, for newbies, it's always good to try things out with a demo account. But, the big disadvantage is, you don't get the real emotions when you trade demo accounts. It becomes like playing mono-poly.
I suggest to trade with no-deposit-bonuses. It's not big money, but It's real money that you are trading with.

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have comments or suggestion which one could attract most for new traders? Would it be a Demo Account or Live Account?

Well, 1st of all you have to try with demo! Because, demo practicing is the most decent way of Forex earning! But, if you can’t concentrate enough in your demo, in this case you can start with cent or micro type live trading account (learning purpose only).

Sep 12, 2017
Demo account is must this is what I consider. Before you trade on the live account you can practice the strategies and the executions on the demo account. If something does not go right in the demo it is not a matter of worry as it did not cost you anything. In the live account one will be afraid to apply his strategies and try something new but with the demo account, it can be done without any real money included.

JohnyIve

Trader
Feb 11, 2018
Demo and Live accouts in one time :) Why? Because demo helps u to "feel" market and check strategies and then transfer it to real acoount

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Of course, Demo. And stay with it until you have spent a good amount of time trading on that. Try to focus on your reaction; on winning, on losing. Remove emotions from that and look at that more objectively. That is how you will be able to bring discipline in your approach. And of course, knowledge.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Guys,

I hope, now you are a successful trader. Whatever, new traders always need to start with demo. Because, it’s a volatile market, and without proper knowledge, trading is always costly.