Demo Account or Live Account? Any Comments?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by okamiraito, Nov 28, 2012.

1. darren greg

darren greg Newbie

yes mate that's what i said. demo LACKS emotions. it is a helpful tool for a newbie but most of the traders faces similar issues while switching to live account as it involves real money hence real emotions.

2. Banni

Banni Trader

Trading on forex on your own is one thing, but a pamm account is quite another. Here you give away your funds for use and have no way of influencing their fate.

3. Karlovich

Karlovich Trader

I use Ramm it is quite the same. What do you meen by saying - influencing their fate

4. Mohdfx

Mohdfx Active Trader

hey hey I saw this word and decided that it was just a grammar mistake.. what' s the difference ??

Karlovich likes this.
  5. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

Of course live trading is more attractive because you can earn real money. Unlike with demo, which has only virtual money. But be very careful in trading in live accounts for it may lead to losses without proper knowledge and skills.

6. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

Yes, demo accounts are essential most especially to the newbies. You can test your trading plan and skills in trading there so you can be a successful trader some day :)

7. Karlovich

Karlovich Trader

RAMM - Risk Allocation Management Model. I think that this platform has more options. Actualy you can google it and you will see the differents between PAMM and RAMM.

8. Elsie

Elsie Trader

Well, for newbies, it's always good to try things out with a demo account. But, the big disadvantage is, you don't get the real emotions when you trade demo accounts. It becomes like playing mono-poly.
    I suggest to trade with no-deposit-bonuses. It's not big money, but It's real money that you are trading with.

9. Michelle Yeoh

Michelle Yeoh Trader

Well, 1st of all you have to try with demo! Because, demo practicing is the most decent way of Forex earning! But, if you can’t concentrate enough in your demo, in this case you can start with cent or micro type live trading account (learning purpose only).

10. Jhans W

Jhans W Newbie

I would suggest a demo account at the beginning so they can learn.

11. levesquepaul453

levesquepaul453 Newbie

Demo account is must this is what I consider. Before you trade on the live account you can practice the strategies and the executions on the demo account. If something does not go right in the demo it is not a matter of worry as it did not cost you anything. In the live account one will be afraid to apply his strategies and try something new but with the demo account, it can be done without any real money included.

12. James Hill

James Hill Newbie

Someone say - demo, someone says it's waste time. I'm confused. I'm new and I'm completely confused (

13. JohnyIve

JohnyIve Trader

Demo and Live accouts in one time :) Why? Because demo helps u to "feel" market and check strategies and then transfer it to real acoount