Can Anyone help me Code my trading Strategy to an EA

Mr Steve

Trader
Dec 31, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have a trading strategy which have been profitable for a long time now, and I wish to automate it,.. Pls anyone wish to help?

Mr Steve

Trader
Dec 31, 2017
It involves 3 Ema with three periods 3ema,5ema,13ema

And also CCI with period 24

If entails entering a buy trade if there is a Ema crossover that's 3 and 5 Ema crosses 13ema....then CCI 24 is pointing below... To confirm this trade the current price must take put the most recent swing high or swing low for sell trades
TIME frame is 15mins but can only enter a trade if 1hr TF is trending in the same direction,... TP is when there is a crossover again and SL is placed in the most recent opposite swings

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
"CCI 24 is pointing below" - does it simply mean that the current CCI is less than the previous CCI? Or something else?

"the current price must take put the most recent swing high" - what does it mean?

"if 1hr TF is trending in the same direction" - how is trending on H1 is determined?

"TP is when there is a crossover again" - so, no TP, just exit on an opposite signal? Or exit if 3 EMA cross even without any other conditions fulfilled?

"the most recent opposite swings" - how are such swings defined?

Mr Steve

Trader
Dec 31, 2017
Okay Sir,... CCI pointing below means in Negative direction

Swing low or swing high means that the Price has passed the most recent highest price

1hr TF is also determined if there is a total Crossovers of the Moving averages,

I have a Video of this well detailed System.. It's called the FX childs play system... Can I in anyway send it to you in private, so you can really understand what I mean

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
"CCI pointing below means in Negative direction" - so just check if the latest CCI < 0, right? Should the condition be CCI > 0 for Sell signals?

"most recent highest price" - the most recent highest price is the High of the previous bar or something else?

You can post the video here.