Almo

Active Trader
Sep 20, 2015
Bahrain
Calculation P/L by comments

i am looking for any indicator or scripts for Calculation P/L for all orders which have the same comments

If i have this opening orders

Buy EURUSD : comment S1
Sell EURCAD : comment S1
Sell GBPUSD : comment S1

Buy EURUSD : comment S2
Sell EURCAD : comment S2
Sell GBPUSD : comment S1

when i apply the indicator on the chart i want it to show how much the total profit for all trades with the same comments like this

Trade S1 : +25
Trade S2 : -50

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Try the attached indicator.

The alert idea seems strange to me. It would just spam alerts as the profit/loss fluctuates around the given level.

Attachments

• PositionMonitor_Base.mqh
    7.9 KB · Views: 31
  • PositionMonitor_Main.mq4
    1.6 KB · Views: 32

Almo

Active Trader
Sep 20, 2015
Bahrain
Thank you very much for this useful indicator it is very good

Can you make to give the user to choose write trade comment by him self like the following inputs , what i mean with alert if i have trade with comment A and the trade results for this trades become +100 the indicator will send sound alert on the terminal
pleas check the attachment inputs image suggest

also there is suggestion how i want the results appear on the chart

Attachments

• Inputs.png
    Inputs.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Chart.png
    Chart.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 47

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Try downloading the attached alert version. You can set up to 5 alerts. If alert profit is positive it will trigger if the price goes above the value. If it is negative, it will trigger if the price goes below the value.

PositionMonitor_Main.mq4 is for the main chart window.
PositionMonitor_Separate.mq4 is for the separate chart window (more like you wanted).
They use the same PositionMonitor_Base.mqh library.

I will not add account balance and equity displays because they are already available in the Trade tab of the terminal.

Attachments

• PositionMonitor_Base.mqh
    10 KB · Views: 29
  • PositionMonitor_Main.mq4
    1.9 KB · Views: 32
  • PositionMonitor_Separate.mq4
    1.9 KB · Views: 27

Almo

Active Trader
Sep 20, 2015
Bahrain
Try downloading the attached alert version. You can set up to 5 alerts. If alert profit is positive it will trigger if the price goes above the value. If it is negative, it will trigger if the price goes below the value.

PositionMonitor_Separate.mq4 is for the separate chart window (more like you wanted).

I will not add account balance and equity displays because they are already available in the Trade tab of the terminal.

Great work Thank you very much :)

Almo

Active Trader
Sep 20, 2015
Bahrain

Hello
do you have any EA to close order the orders with the same comment
i need EA not script
Thank you