FXTrader29

Master Trader
Dec 22, 2012
Pakistan
C++ is the programming of choice for the hedge funds, big banks and other financial institutions when it comes to building systems. C++ a powerful object oriented programming language that has many applications. C++ is a bit difficult to learn. However in this course C++ For Traders, I have made full effort to make it as simple as possible for traders. C++ For Traders is for those people who have never programmed before. This course teaches you how you are going to apply C++ language in building your own algorithmic trading strategies. C++ For Traders is the first course in a 3 part course series that will take you by hand and bring you on the level of quants who work for hedge funds and big banks.

• 👍
Reactions: anthony123

anthony123

Sep 21, 2023
C++ is the programming of choice for the hedge funds, big banks and other financial institutions when it comes to building systems. C++ a powerful object oriented programming language that has many applications. C++ is a bit difficult to learn. However in this course C++ For Traders, I have made full effort to make it as simple as possible for traders. C++ For Traders is for those people who have never programmed before. This course teaches you how you are going to apply C++ language in building your own algorithmic trading strategies. C++ For Traders is the first course in a 3 part course series that will take you by hand and bring you on the level of quants who work for hedge funds and big banks.
please message me , anthonymassa123@hotmail.com