Brokers for Scalping

Marco James

Trader
Mar 20, 2020
Any broker with tight spreads and good order execution speed would be a good fit for scalping. Never tried FP or FXM, if you are located in Austria then any FCA/Cysec broker would be a good option. You can look out for Fxpro, XM, Fxview or ICM.

Adrian.P

Banned
Aug 11, 2020
Thinking of getting started with a live account soon, looking for a broker suitable for scalping (low spreads)Ideally a broker that is regulated and active for a long time. Please recommend only if you've made successful withdrawals with a broker

KissezLaurrr

Banned
Jul 8, 2020
I am a scalper myself and I trade on Fxview and Oanda. They are compatible with scalping requirements I reckon. Low spreads that they offer are very suitable for buying and selling options multiple times in a day.

Joshua91

Banned
Jul 31, 2020
I've been doing Demo Trading for the last few months now and looking forward to get started live with a small account.Can anyone recommend a regulated broker, preferably ECN model with low spreads as i will be scalping/intraday. I am thinking of using leverage, so a broker that offers reasonable leverage would be an advantage

Sheldon56

Banned
Apr 18, 2020
I've been doing Demo Trading for the last few months now and looking forward to get started live with a small account.Can anyone recommend a regulated broker, preferably ECN model with low spreads as i will be scalping/intraday. I am thinking of using leverage, so a broker that offers reasonable leverage would be an advantage
I think these brokers are good for scalping along with capture data of EURUSD spreads + commissions (round) atm:

Fxview: 0.4 pips
Tickmill: 0.5 pips
IC Markets: 0.8 pips
XM: 1.1 pips

These all are cysec, fca regulated in common. I have a fair experience with these.

Adrian.P

Banned
Aug 11, 2020
Looking for broker recommendations that has low spreads. I'll mainly be doing Intraday (Scalp).

I live in Australia so an ASIC regulation broker would be preferable and ideally a ECN/A-book broker.

Sheldon56

Banned
Apr 18, 2020
Looking for broker recommendations that has low spreads. I'll mainly be doing Intraday (Scalp).

I live in Australia so an ASIC regulation broker would be preferable and ideally a ECN/A-book broker.
IC Markets is one of good brokers. Pepperstone is also well known for Australian as well. Check them out.

bottomhigh

Aug 16, 2020
Is it possible to download historical prices from these brokers? Or the only option they offer is standard data from metaquotes?

bottomhigh

Aug 16, 2020
At MT5 brokers you can download real tick data and check the spreads.

Will it be proprietary broker data or quotes from MT5? As far as I know brokers don't like when somebody tries to examine their feed for price inefficiencies, latency opportunities, etc. so don't give access to the data.

Jürgen

Banned
Jan 14, 2021
I will be scalping and looking for a suitable broker with tighter spread and fast execution. Anyone trading with such a reliable broker with proper regulation?

DamianSimen

Banned
Oct 20, 2020
I'm a scalper, and I suggest trading with FP Markets. I currently trade using their Raw (ecn) account, the spreads and execution speed are better when compared to other ECN brokers.

They do not charge any additional costs during withdrawals and deposits.

fxsaber

Active Trader
Sep 1, 2019
www.mql5.com
ICM is a very rich kitchen in which limit orders have negative sliding. There they are guaranteed to pay any amount that you earn. But you will be thwarted by negative slides. Sometimes very strong.

I use RannForex myself. There are very low commissions and the price is not worse than ICM. At the same time, there are no negative slides for limit owners - there are many positive ones.

I do not give links, everything can be found by search.