What is the best condition for scalping.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Hello, I am five month old in the forex world. I am yet to know some majors in this business. So, I would love to scalp actually after seeing that my broker allows it without restriction. My question to you all is this: What is the best conditions for scalping? Any ideas or tricks to succeed with short terms trades?

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Condition for scalping includes: Low spreads, Rare slippage experience, Fast platform and low commission to your broker. If you want to scalp, an offshore broker would be best.

vicknic

Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Condition for scalping includes: Low spreads, Rare slippage experience, Fast platform and low commission to your broker. If you want to scalp, an offshore broker would be best.

My broker gives me 500:1 leverage, which I use without any restriction. Their platform is very good as well. Please tell me what kind of chart or indicators would be good for scalping?

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
My broker gives me 500:1 leverage, which I use without any restriction. Their platform is very good as well. Please tell me what kind of chart or indicators would be good for scalping?

5mins - 1hour charts would be suitable for scalping as it gives you price movement for the duration you have in mind.

lowe

Jan 28, 2014

I quite agree with you, especially on fast platform, the speed can play a major factor on how well we scalp. The platform can bail out on us, and things would definitely go bad. But I think he should not have problems with this since the broker he has mentioned has a very fast and speedy execution.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
I am using Armada Markets. I mostly trade EUR/USD. On Exchange average account total cost with commission is 0.8 pips

That is a variable spread for sure. How much do they charge per trade. I mean what is their trading commission for using variable spreads?

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
I am using Armada Markets. I mostly trade EUR/USD. On Exchange average account total cost with commission is 0.8 pips

0.8 spread is always said to be average. I have noticed that these spreads are usually high. Variable spreads can be dangerous for long term positions.

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
i'm using IronFx broker, i use scalping in some trade, but you should respect Money management, they have good spreed

That is a very bad broker for scalping. Are you sure you are a trader or here to tell us about a bad broker.

• 👍
Reactions: 12Rounds

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014

Does your broker offer lower spread that is good enough for scalping? What about slippages, what can you say about that? I hate slippages and it is not good for scalpers.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Best condition for trading would be 1 pip on majors. more than 1:500 leverage. Fast execution. My brokers gives me all these facilities. Cheers to them.

vicknic

Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Does your broker offer lower spread that is good enough for scalping? What about slippages, what can you say about that? I hate slippages and it is not good for scalpers.

You may scalp only with the 5 digit quotation and the commission charge is 0.3 pips for a whole deal. Sure, Profiforex has very low spreads good enough for your trading strategy. Slippage is a common market occurrence.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Of course, the most important thing in scalping - speed of execution. Therefore, it is to go in scalping with the broker, which has ECN account. For example, FreshForex offers such an account. It allows you to have instant execution of orders and have no requotes at all.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Of course, the most important thing in scalping - speed of execution. Therefore, it is to go in scalping with the broker, which has ECN account. For example, FreshForex offers such an account. It allows you to have instant execution of orders and have no requotes at all.

Are you trading on this ECN from FreshForex? I know that they have zero spread on EUR/USD pair, what currency pair do you prefer?

Jun 1, 2015
Best conditions for scalping?
is when the trade signal has confirmed either buy and sell
plus with a scalping friendly conditions with low spreads start from 0 for ECN account or start from 1.2pips spreads for non ECN account i think it suitable conditions for scalping

and do not forget a scalping friendly conditions without time restriction for holding trade for xx minutes

and i found this conditions when i start trade with tickmill