Brokers for Scalping

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Yes this is true, not every broker allows scalping. Make sure you personally get in touch with the support team to know more about the trading styles they allow/restrict.

RaviTeja

Banned
May 31, 2021
I will be scalping soon and looking for a good broker that has tight spreads in EURUSD or GBPUSD with lower commission cost and faster execution speed. Any recommendations?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I will be scalping soon and looking for a good broker that has tight spreads in EURUSD or GBPUSD with lower commission cost and faster execution speed. Any recommendations?
Exness raw spreads account is very good for that. I personally use it for non-scalping trades, but scalping should also work fine there.

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
Any ECN broker with raw spreads and low commission should allow you to scalp as far as I know.
I am doing my trades with the FXOpen Markets. They are a ECN Broker with raw spreads and low commision and also allows scalping and hedging strategies.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes, indeed not all broker allows scalping, because they have reason scalping is included high-frequency trading and will make heavy their server, and choosing broker that allows scalping is important if we like to use scalping trading strategy, now I am trading in FXOpen still use STP account type. Scalping okay.