Brokers for Scalping

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by bella2175, Jan 22, 2019.

1. bella2175

bella2175 Newbie

Hi all,

Is it true that some brokers do not allow scalp trading? If so, where can I find a list or do I have to ask them directly before signing up?

Thank you!

2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

Here is the list of brokers that allow scalping:
    https://www.earnforex.com/scalping-forex-brokers/

However, it is always best to ask a broker before depositing to make sure their definition of 'scalping-friendly' meets yours. Also, some brokers offer multiple account types. While scalping may be allowed on some account types, it might be prohibited with other account types.

Zack King likes this.
  3. Ervin Samue

Ervin Samue Trader

There are many websites, they are providing free broker list, reviews, and other pieces of information, just through it on google "scalping forex brokers" you will find your result.

Also, Administrator mentioned a link, you may see it. It's too easy bro, just chill.

4. Helloyees

Helloyees Trader

Yes, it's true that there are brokers who do not allow scalping. Ensure that you do thorough checks before selcting a broker to sign up with. If you have to be a scalper, there are several options to choose from. Just master your strategy and get the best broker. Scalping can give you lots of profit in a short time

Zack King likes this.
  5. Ulacan

Ulacan Trader

It is absolutely true that some brokers do not allow traders to engage in scalping, for various reasons. If you sign up with a trader that does not allow scalping, you can just consider looking for another broker that meets your scalping needs. Don't ignore the terms, it's important to be informed

6. JFX

JFX Newbie

Ask Your broker if they allow Scalping…
    Scalping Forex brokers offer an opportunity
    to hold positions for mere seconds and use tight stop-loss orders on them.

Zack King likes this.
  7. Zack King

Zack King Trader

just do your own research and ask around on here or other forums. some brokers allow scalping on certain account types they may offer, whilst some do not offer it at all. Scalping is a great way to make small profits gradually and slowly build up your account. patience and dedication is key. good luck!

8. planbpayments

planbpayments Active Trader

Most regulated Brokers offer specific account types for High frequency traders with better spreads.
    If you look around a bit and get in touch with some mainstream brokers, you can compare their terms and costs and make your decision.

9. pippin

pippin Newbie

Yes I traded with such broker but decided to move to other platform because scalping became my primary trading style.

10. fxsaber

fxsaber Trader

I'm use another broker.

11. Callum Richards

Callum Richards Trader

Any broker with tight spreads that allows scalping

12. REB_FX

REB_FX Trader

If in doubt just ask the broker you are interested in using

13. larry_009

larry_009 Newbie

Well, you can check Coinexx, they do allow scalping and the spreads are also not wide. They will meet your requirements according to me.

14. DT77

DT77 Trader

Yes it's true (annoyingly)