Better Volume Indicator v1.5 with Sound and Email Alert

GoldGuru

Trader
Mar 10, 2014
I've been using better volume 1.4.. for over an year now.

I'll check this later. Thanks a ton for this great share!

Better Volume Indicator v1.5 with sound and e-mail alerts is attached here. Do not forget to turn alerts on using the input parameters. Your feedback is appreciated.

zyh0218

Trader
Nov 26, 2013
Hi Enivid,

Excellent work! By the way, i really suggest to make alert for every volume state separately. For example, if i want choose alert only for climax action appear, so i just need to input the number correspond climax volume state in alert window in order to make it works only buying and selling climax action.

Anyway, thanks for your share!

This one should compile without errors in MT4 Build >= 600.

I have just tested the last version. I think the alert of color change is in opposite because it alerts color A changed to color B,C,D,E... this will still give you too many useless alert like white turn to Firebrick and Firebrick turned to white, because the alert is on previous bar!

I think it will be better if alert is on actual bar, once buying climax appear, you can get informed demand is entering the market although this candle has not closed yet, and you have enough time to make decision before candle close.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I have just tested the last version. I think the alert of color change is in opposite because it alerts color A changed to color B,C,D,E... this will still give you too many useless alert like white turn to Firebrick and Firebrick turned to white, because the alert is on previous bar!

I think it will be better if alert is on actual bar, once buying climax appear, you can get informed demand is entering the market although this candle has not closed yet, and you have enough time to make decision before candle close.

Issuing an alert before the candle has closed would mean that there could be multiple alerts (like infinity) on one candle - their reliability and usefulness would be very low.

Jenggo

Jul 3, 2015
Very, very good Indie, consistantly giving me profit.
I have only one request;
The BV 1.5 new with Alert and color ignoring does not open on my charts.
Could you compile for me, I use MT4 version 4.00 build 745 (24 Oct 2014).
I need the color ignoring!!!

Thanks, best regards.

Hi Senior.. Would you please to share here how your way using this Indie that give you consistanly in profit ? Thakyou in advance

HC4L

Active Trader
Feb 27, 2015
Thank you Enivid for coding this indicator. Can you please take the tick separate volume code from indicator below and add it to the better volume indicator?

Attachments

• VSAc MULTY VOLUME HISTOGRAM.mq4
    22.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.2 KB · Views: 253

HC4L

Active Trader
Feb 27, 2015
The indicator "VSA MULTY HISTOGRAM" contains a tick separate volume code that shows the difference in tick movement for the bid and ask. It is the dark orange bar at the bottom of the histogram shown in the picture. If the bid (sell) moved more often than the ask, the dark orange bar will be negative. If the ask (buy) moved more than the bid, the bar will be positive. The difference in movement is highlighted in the red box. Can you add this code to "BetterVolume 1.5 new with Alerts and Color Ingoring"?

Jan Cap

Trader
Nov 27, 2015
Hello,

Thank you for the interesting indicator. Can anyone, please, advise how to activate alerts (sound or email) on MT4? Thank you in advance.

HC4L

Active Trader
Feb 27, 2015
Hello,

Thank you for the interesting indicator. Can anyone, please, advise how to activate alerts (sound or email) on MT4? Thank you in advance.

Insert indicator onto chart > Click "Inputs" tab > Double click "false" on the right of "UseSoundAlert" > Change "false" to "true"
It's the same process for email and visual alert. However, with email, you will have to go to: Tools > Options > Email tab > check "Enable" and fill in the required information.

Jan Cap

Trader
Nov 27, 2015
HC4L,

I understand changing the value next from the Sound alerts to True in the Options. I would like to know where any specifications get put in. Such as choice of alert sound for different bars, or any bars, if there indeed is such option, or sound on when bars reach a certain level. That was what I looked for originally. A sound alert being activated at each time a level of 2,000 is reached on a 15min chart or 10,000 on 1hr? Can you, please, advise?

Jan Cap

Trader
Nov 27, 2015
I am having trouble determining where the sound alerts operate from in MT4. The sound and other alerts in Navigator window only concerns currency pairs based on price level. Can you please advise further?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Sound alerts operate from the speakers of your computer. They are generated by the code of indicator/EA/script you are using.

The Alerts tab serves to set custom alerts related to price and time and has nothing to do with indicators.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
The indicator "VSA MULTY HISTOGRAM" contains a tick separate volume code that shows the difference in tick movement for the bid and ask. It is the dark orange bar at the bottom of the histogram shown in the picture. If the bid (sell) moved more often than the ask, the dark orange bar will be negative. If the ask (buy) moved more than the bid, the bar will be positive. The difference in movement is highlighted in the red box. Can you add this code to "BetterVolume 1.5 new with Alerts and Color Ingoring"?

Check it out. TSV can be turned off by setting ShowTSV to false.

Attachments

• BetterVolume 1.5 new with Alerts, Color Ignoring, and TSV.mq4
    9.2 KB · Views: 249