Outstanding reversal indicator need alert sound to be added

Giulianzo

Trader
Jul 31, 2013
Hello to all
I’m new to the forum and hope to be in the correct section (and hope my english be good enough).
I've been using for a few weeks a combination of reversal custom indicators frighteningly effective.
At a signal from the indicator Cycle Identifier and with the confirmation of the indicator Priliv_s, I'm bringing home many pips with relatively limited risk , as the combination of the two indicators is really effective and allows me to keep stoploss tight enough .
But I have recently realized that the indicator priliv_s with the alert sound at the intersection of any line with another would be enough to run the inputs without the support of other indicators and with a minimum of technical analysis (I use fibonacci channels ). I encourage everyone to test the technique , it's really terrific.
If any magnanimous programmer could add alert sound for ALL the intersections of the lines in Priliv_s indicator, would do a great favor to the community (and me:D) making this already great indicator almost perfect.
Thank you!

Attachments

• Cycle identifier wAlert.mq4
    13.5 KB · Views: 283
  • Priliv_s.mq4
    7.3 KB · Views: 218

Giulianzo

Trader
Jul 31, 2013
There are three oscillating lines and one horizontal line (0) in the indicator. Do you want alerts on intersection of the first 3 or all 4?
hi!
I need alert on intersection of all 4. And would be nice but not necessary an arrow draw... Do as you like!
Thanks a lot!

Krishnan

Trader
May 26, 2014
Dear Giulianzo,

I just downloaded the Cycle Identifier Indicator, it seems awesome based on visually seeing the trades, but can you briefly explain how it works and what are the nuances if any. Also how does the Priliv_s indicator work in conjunction with the Cycle Identifier, pls advice, that will be really appreciated....

Thanks,
Krishnan