Crisciopra

Trader
Aug 30, 2022
There is a Way to capture a new snapshot every day at Midnight?
Post automatically merged:

There is a Way to capture a new snapshot every day at Midnight?

Crisciopra

Trader
Aug 30, 2022
No, but you can try using daily profit/loss conditions if you need to limit some daily drawdowns.

would you help me set it up for prop trials like FTMO, True Forex Funds and MyforexFunds?
I have the formula for the calculation but I have no idea how to set the Account Protector

jhonny

Trader
Jul 18, 2022
This Expert could be wonderful if it only could works..
Even if I don't have any variation on my equity or balance the expert always trigger not matters what...
For the Equity rise and the Daily profit less or equal

Account Protector.PNGAccount Protector Daily .PNG

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
This Expert could be wonderful if it only could works..
Even if I don't have any variation on my equity or balance the expert always trigger not matters what...
For the Equity rise and the Daily profit less or equal

View attachment 22454View attachment 22455
For the first condition, you have to set 105, not 5 if you want the condition to trigger when your equity rises to % of the snapshot.

For the second condition, you have to negative (-1) if you want it to trigger on 1% loss.

• 👍
Reactions: jhonny

Crisciopra

Trader
Aug 30, 2022
can you insert a snapshot function on the balance? And can a periodically automatic snapshot be set on everything? balance, equity and free margin?

Crisciopra

Trader
Aug 30, 2022
Recapturing snapshots can be executed as an action based on your conditions. But why would you need a snapshot of balance?
how can i set an automatic snapshot every day at midnight? I don't see how I can do it from the available conditions.

I need the balance snapshot for some prop firm conditions that use this as a parameter

Thanks

s00071609

Trader
Sep 16, 2022
I think max loss based on percentage per session would be great. User sets the time range, for example, max $200 loss in US session from 9.30 to 4pm. This would be great as it allows separation of trading between different session within a day

DanAtHome

Trader
Oct 5, 2022
Is there a template for this EA? I am having difficulty setting it up to close all trades once a specfiic equity position is reached or available margin.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Is there a template for this EA? I am having difficulty setting it up to close all trades once a specfiic equity position is reached or available margin.
No, sorry. There are no templates. However, your conditions don't seem too complex, there are 'Equity >= currency units' and 'Free margin >= currency units' conditions for that.

• ℹ️
Reactions: EnrichWave

dariorosado

Trader
Oct 22, 2022
Hi, how do I just make the EA turn off autotrading after a percentage of my balance was hit for the day, and then make it turn autotrading back on once a new day starts? I have it paired with a different EA and my only desire is to turn autotrading off once a daily goal is hit and have it turn back on the next day. If not do you have any other EA's that can do this for me?

Would I need to apply it to 2 charts in order to have one turn autotrading OFF once a percentage is reached and then have it on another chart to turn it back ON once the next day comes? Or can this all be done with applying it to only one chart?

Last edited:

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
Hi, could you please consider option to delete pending orders(current) if already opened orders reached TP, or closed? (all the orders opened with same magic number.).

2022-10-23_17h29_00.png

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi, how do I just make the EA turn off autotrading after a percentage of my balance was hit for the day, and then make it turn autotrading back on once a new day starts? I have it paired with a different EA and my only desire is to turn autotrading off once a daily goal is hit and have it turn back on the next day. If not do you have any other EA's that can do this for me?

Would I need to apply it to 2 charts in order to have one turn autotrading OFF once a percentage is reached and then have it on another chart to turn it back ON once the next day comes? Or can this all be done with applying it to only one chart?
Yes, you have to use two instances of the Account Protector. One to turn trading off once your daily profit is reached. Another one to turn it back on at a given time.