Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
In Metatrader 4 it does not compile. Many mistakes come out.
Please make sure that all three files (Account Protector.mq4, Account Protector.mqh, and Defines.mqh) are placed into the same subfolder inside your /MQL4/Experts/ folder. Please also make sure that you compile Account Protector.mq4 and not any of the other two files. If the problem persists, please let me know what MT4 build you are using and attach the screenshot of the compilation errors. Thanks!

Please make sure that all three files (Account Protector.mq4, Account Protector.mqh, and Defines.mqh) are placed into the same subfolder inside your /MQL4/Experts/ folder. Please also make sure that you compile Account Protector.mq4 and not any of the other two files. If the problem persists, please let me know what MT4 build you are using and attach the screenshot of the compilation errors. Thanks!

I thought mqh files were meant to be in include folder.it is working . all 3 in experts

Last edited:

JJ1357

Aug 5, 2018
Yo no quiero que tome beneficios parciales, quiero que compile y adaptarlo a mis necesidades.
Y si no es posible ¿Sabes de algún otro ea que me pueda servir?. Gracias
(Lo pongo en Español porque así me explico mejor, sino no me entendéis)Lo siento.

volli

Trader
Oct 10, 2018
Great EA, but how Equity is trailed? How to define equity value to start trail and trail step?

Anastasios

Trader
Nov 11, 2018
Dear
Dear Enivid, I hope that I am writing in the write forum. I have downloaded your EA and from what I read it must be amazing. I cannot make it work though. My MT4 is updated , just download it. I am following the instructions in order to install it. I am very new to forex and EAs . I am having a problem with the EA I am using as it "raises" the lot from 0.02 to 0.04 and then 0.08 and I want to stop this. I was hoping that your tools will help me.
Regards,
Anastasios

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Dear Enivid, I hope that I am writing in the write forum. I have downloaded your EA and from what I read it must be amazing. I cannot make it work though. My MT4 is updated , just download it. I am following the instructions in order to install it. I am very new to forex and EAs . I am having a problem with the EA I am using as it "raises" the lot from 0.02 to 0.04 and then 0.08 and I want to stop this. I was hoping that your tools will help me.

What exactly do you do and what result are you getting? Screenshots would be helpful.

Anastasios

Trader
Nov 11, 2018
Dear Enivid,
Thank you for your quick reply. I am sending you the screenshop of the MQL4 folder. The problem I have with the " Account Protector " is that it is not working at all. For my EA problem I want the EA to stop at 0.08 lot (starting from 0.01)
Thank you very much for your help

Attachments

• Account Protector.png
    Account Protector.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 6

Anastasios

Trader
Nov 11, 2018
I am not expecting to work as the market is closed now but when I drag the EA to shaw me the "common or Inputs" Window . It does not do anything when I drag it into the "chart window".Please advice me if I am wrong

Attachments

• Account Protector.png
    Account Protector.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 5

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I am not expecting to work as the market is closed now but when I drag the EA to shaw me the "common or Inputs" Window . It does not do anything when I drag it into the "chart window".Please advice me if I am wrong
What does it say in the Experts tab of the Terminal subwindow when you try to attach it to the chart?
Also, did you try compiling AccountProtector.mq4 in MetaEditor?

Anastasios

Trader
Nov 11, 2018
This is what I am getting from the 'Experts" tab . I think I have compile it (I am not very experienced )

Attachments

• Account Protector.png
    Account Protector.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 5

Anastasios

Trader
Nov 11, 2018
Dear Enivid,
I have installed your EA in another Metatrader and it is working. I am very sorry to bother you. There is a problem with the MT4 I am using . Thank you very much for your time
Regards
Anastasios

Regarding the faulty MT4 it is searching for Account Protector .ex4 ???

Regarding the faulty MT4 it is searching for Account Protector .ex4 ???

Attachments

• Account Protector.png
    Account Protector.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator: