Demo Account or Live Account? Any Comments?

Samsu_samsul

Trader
Oct 27, 2015
Practice will make perfect, although we use demo account, because sometime if we treat forex only as part time business might we faced worst condition get margin call account, and if not capital in real account we can forward test in demo account again.

Just pull yourself back to demo account and try to evaluate your trading performance in order to avoid the same mistake in the future trading...

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Just pull yourself back to demo account and try to evaluate your trading performance in order to avoid the same mistake in the future trading...
Demo account is free place to learn and practice in real market condition, sometime we need to back again in demo if likely we don't have capital in real account because get margin call account, back to demo is not mean we already give up, but this for learning process again until we ready to start in real account.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I've been trying demo for 6 months later switched to live cuz its so boring to trade without feeling risk..

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
I'm new and on that stage I'll stick to a demo account until I gain enough confidence. Then I plan to open a real account with a small amount. If successful, I'll put some more money in it, however, I will be very cautious, as I know the value of money. A friend of mine told me to use my own money (not lent by a friend or a bank loan) which I don't mind losing. According to him that will help me remain cool enough and prevent me from making stupid mistakes. That's exactly what I plan to do.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
I'm new and on that stage I'll stick to a demo account until I gain enough confidence. Then I plan to open a real account with a small amount. If successful, I'll put some more money in it, however, I will be very cautious, as I know the value of money. A friend of mine told me to use my own money (not lent by a friend or a bank loan) which I don't mind losing. According to him that will help me remain cool enough and prevent me from making stupid mistakes. That's exactly what I plan to do.

I would say that we have to learn doing our trading with our own money and any amount of money that we are going to put in the Forex trading markets is always at a risk for a loss :)

• 👍
Reactions: TheFxTrader

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I would say that we have to learn doing our trading with our own money and any amount of money that we are going to put in the Forex trading markets is always at a risk for a loss :)
Yes indeed forex is risky, we use real money in account trading has loss posibility, but without capital also we can trade and no profit if we no trade, as trader of cource they will take these risk if want to making profit, and trade in real account usually will more hard han in demo account.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Yes indeed forex is risky, we use real money in account trading has loss posibility, but without capital also we can trade and no profit if we no trade, as trader of cource they will take these risk if want to making profit, and trade in real account usually will more hard han in demo account.

The fact remains that Forex trading will remain risky as long as we will be doing our trading. And this is because we cannot say cent percent what is going to happen in the Forex markets all the time :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
The fact remains that Forex trading will remain risky as long as we will be doing our trading. And this is because we cannot say cent percent what is going to happen in the Forex markets all the time :)
Yes in fact forex trading is remain risky, but although forex trading is risky, in fact also still many trader they felt curious and we still want to making money with forex trading, and this is like as challenge business which need courage to start and we will happy if we acn making money in real account.

Sumita

Trader
Dec 21, 2015
Ofcourse a Demo Account is useful if you are a Newbie in this Forex world. This will help you get in touch with the live trading conditions and thus, your learning potential will increase. Dive into the Live trading world once you understand the markets pretty well.
So for me Demo environment is where you can nurture yourself. :D

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Ofcourse a Demo Account is useful if you are a Newbie in this Forex world. This will help you get in touch with the live trading conditions and thus, your learning potential will increase. Dive into the Live trading world once you understand the markets pretty well.
So for me Demo environment is where you can nurture yourself. :D

Yes in fact demo account is very good for learning stage, because this is free place to learn and practice in real market condition using virtual money, to bactesting strategy and system trading this type account is useful for trader beginner or experienced trader, also if trader want to use robot they need forward test in demo account

Sumita

Trader
Dec 21, 2015
Yes in fact demo account is very good for learning stage, because this is free place to learn and practice in real market condition using virtual money, to bactesting strategy and system trading this type account is useful for trader beginner or experienced trader, also if trader want to use robot they need forward test in demo account

Yes, demo account is actually needed to back-test your strategies. But what I think is certain brokers give different spreads on live and demo, which might affect our trading strategy.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes of course demo aco
Yes, demo account is actually needed to back-test your strategies. But what I think is certain brokers give different spreads on live and demo, which might affect our trading strategy.
Yes of course demo account is useful to backtest any strategy and system tarding before implemented in real account, and about spread I think we can check on website company which we will see the list for spread fee

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Yes of course demo aco

Yes of course demo account is useful to backtest any strategy and system tarding before implemented in real account, and about spread I think we can check on website company which we will see the list for spread fee

Whenever we are making use of the Demo trading accounts in our trades we know which trading system will work for us and which system is going to be more profitable to us :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Whenever we are making use of the Demo trading accounts in our trades we know which trading system will work for us and which system is going to be more profitable to us :)
Yes we can first backtesting system trading and look how work using these system trading, but also not only need testing os few days maybe better for certain period of time backesting on few month, and we can use system trading in real account if likely we comfortable using these system.

coolboy

Jun 13, 2016
India
Demo Account is the best way to learn trading but you could never earn with it unless you start trading with real account. Thus it is advisable to learn with demo account and then earn with live account.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Demo Account is the best way to learn trading but you could never earn with it unless you start trading with real account. Thus it is advisable to learn with demo account and then earn with live account.

earning is different thing for earning you have to first go though the basic and those basic are cleared when you trade in Demo account as it give a real market experience to the trader.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
earning is different thing for earning you have to first go though the basic and those basic are cleared when you trade in Demo account as it give a real market experience to the trader.
Usully will different on emotion we trade in demo compared with real account, in real account will involved emtoion as pressure, but in demo account usually will free from emotion pressure although get huge loss never regret and sad

aqibFXmart

Trader
Jul 5, 2016
The new trader is better to start the exercise is on demo trading. for demo trading provides a lot of knowledge about how we use a platform with a well along with trading tools.
indeed some people suggest to practice trading on a real account, because it does mental exercises.
but there is no harm in a new trader to learn from the experience of others. at least it was able to minimize the risk of loss at the beginning of a career.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
One reason why as many beginner get fail beause they don't using demo account seriously to learning, because desired to making real money in trading, but after get failure hence they realize if demo account is important as early preperation.