HotForex feedbacks!

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
hahaha im not a fan of no deposit bonuses, its prety sketchy, but if there should be one its ok.. have you got the global trend report yet? its a good read you should.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Don't trust anything called no deposit bonus, I don;t hesitate to avoid a broker offering no deposit bonus.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
If the amount is small, we could give it an attemp but if it's a huge amount, 100% it's trap for newcomer.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
If the amount is small, we could give it an attemp but if it's a huge amount, 100% it's trap for newcomer.

Hey do you know how I can see what is the pip value for gold and metals in Hotforex platform? It shows 100 in specifications but is it means 100$ per pip or what?

BigStackBully

Active Trader
Apr 4, 2017
nothing really Hot at HotForex

Hi guys, I opened an account with 'Hotforex' because of an IB who offered free VPS.
My personal +/- list:

+ Money in/out no fees | API solutions
- Stop level EURUSD 30 points | you pay interest on swap; no chance to earn
I cannot use the broker for 1) manual trading (I want to do carry trades too) and 2) not interesting for robots (again - bad swap rates | why have 30 points stop level (EURUSD) when others offer 0 points?).

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hey do you know how I can see what is the pip value for gold and metals in Hotforex platform? It shows 100 in specifications but is it means 100$ per pip or what?
You can use Position Size Calculator indicator to find that out. Just attach it to the chart, set the risk size to $100, and stop-loss to 100 pips. If the calculated position size is 1 standard lot, then the pip value is $1 per pip. If it the size is 0.1, it means $10 per pip, and if it is 0.01, it means $100 per pip.

• 👍
Reactions: BigStackBully

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014

Hi guys, I opened an account with 'Hotforex' because of an IB who offered free VPS.
My personal +/- list:

I cannot use the broker for 1) manual trading (I want to do carry trades too) and 2) not interesting for robots (again - bad swap rates | why have 30 points stop level (EURUSD) when others offer 0 points?).

I did try several brokers and they offer 30-80 points stop level, which broker offer 0 points?

BigStackBully

Active Trader
Apr 4, 2017
I did try several brokers and they offer 30-80 points stop level, which broker offer 0 points?
I made a research to find brokers for my scalper robots: 'scalping allowed', or better 'Scalpers welcome'
:: activtrades :: fidelis :: jfd brokers :: ic markets :: pepperstone...

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
the scalping definition can be a bit tricky, im not expert, especially with EAs, but its always a good idea to validate the parameters of scalping with each broker before applying the EA, there are some really good EAs out there thats a given, and we all know scalpers mostly make the biggest profits in the long run. though some brokers would classify a good scalping EAs as arbitrage due to the vogue definition so as traders we should be cautious at all time.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I made a research to find brokers for my scalper robots: 'scalping allowed', or better 'Scalpers welcome'

If a broker doesn't allow you to scalp, you can avoid it. In your list I see only a few ones are reliable. But I think you should discuss about scalping brokers in another thread.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
im no EA expert but i guess if the conditions arent met then yeah maybe another platform would suit, but for general inquiries and just to be sure it would be wiser to ask their support directly for more direct answers, hopefully that would work, but in the end lets all hope for a good profit this year and best of luck

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015

My personal +/- list:

You can use their 100% credit bonus to efficiently make your stop level at zero https://www.hotforex.com/hf/en/deposit-withdraw/100-flexible-bonus.html

BigStackBully

Active Trader
Apr 4, 2017

Hi guys,
just a quick update regarding JFD Brokers -- I can no longer recommend them:
I traded French Elections with my 20 live accounts (and not all good brokers ;-) )
I survived the volatility and made some profits.
Exept that JFD bucket shop -- they were the only ones to send margin calls

omomevyt

Trader
Mar 23, 2017
This broker does not work with clients from the US?
Somewhere there is a ready list of USA brokers? I'm not from the US, but I'm just curious.
To work in the US, a broker must have an NFA license?